Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2017, 12:26 AM
Skeleton

@symbioticforks - yeah, that's what i was thinking. worst case i have lull and undead nukes for the lonely nights. slow and steady!
Old 10-15-2017, 08:13 PM
Skeleton

i had my first pvp encounter today. despite having no chance, it was still fun.

i got a tell afterwards "go back to blue idiot". unfortunately, i don't have anything on blue to go back to, but i appreciate the time this person took to contact me directly; it made our brief encounter more intimate. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-15-2017, 11:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whom-pah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i had my first pvp encounter today. despite having no chance, it was still fun.

i got a tell afterwards "go back to blue idiot". unfortunately, i don't have anything on blue to go back to, but i appreciate the time this person took to contact me directly; it made our brief encounter more intimate. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Name and shame them.

If they are pvp'ing low level toons, that probably means they can't take it high level.
Old 10-16-2017, 04:31 PM
Skeleton

@rivera, @clazxiss - it's all good. i didn't get camped. maybe it was just their way of welcoming me to red.

i am getting close to level 9, and i joined up with sanctuary. they seem like a solid group of folks so far.

all said, and while short, my experience has been quite the opposite of the "red hate" posts i've been reading. hopefully the streak continues!
Old 10-17-2017, 09:24 AM
Skeleton

i am getting pretty close to 13 after getting into two groups last night!

my first group was in crushbone. i ran into a bard and rogue who cleared around the outside of the castle and a couple of lego's right inside. i died a couple of times, but it was a blast. my second group was a duo with an sk. unfortunately, i had to log off shortly after this group formed, but we did run into a 20s? bard who grouped up to sing us a hymn of restoration.

i received a few wisdom and +mana items randomly tonight which has boosted my mana pool for some of the nastier pulls.

tldr: good people and good experiences on red continue.
Old 10-23-2017, 12:05 PM
Skeleton

i am up to level 29. resurrect at last! i've had groups every night i've logged in, and the server/experience continues to be a blast.

the only difficult part so far is affording spells, but i've decided to only buy critical spells and i'll circle back to "complete" my spell book later.