Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2020, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

You actually expect people to scroll through that entire log???
Old 09-02-2020, 12:08 AM
Planar Protector

Forlorn Deeds, Rune V, Rez? Either boxing or you logged off to get on a cleric. One gets you banned, the other means you left the zone. That aside, you mention keeping *both* upper and lower cleared. That's 2 camps. They were uncontested so that's fine, but then someone showed up. Pick one to keep and one to give up to the second party. The rules you talk about are pretty clear on this.

-Mcoy
Old 09-02-2020, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there's a 50/50 chance the guide won't care who was wrong or not.
Thats even if your petition didn't end up in the spam petition shredder
Old 09-02-2020, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Got several minutes in and still hadn't got more than. "Muh mernbs".

Pass.
Old 09-02-2020, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got temp banned one time for "boxing" because I was healing my monk duo partner (who i literally met 2 hours prior) only when he needed healing. Apparently Me not casting undead based nukes on living mobs and just medding, healing and buffing The only source of actual damage in my 2 person party meant I was a box. The test didn't matter apparently.

Doesn't matter at all i guess. Just like I got completely forum nuked by Sirken for calling him out on his biased knee-jerk reactions that turned out to be true, I've come back to find some GM or guide or whatever unlinked my loginserver account from my forum account so I can't even request a reset.

Long story short, this is a wild west shitshow of an EQ server with rules being enforced on a random basis. Either run OBS to get your 7 day knee-jerk ban reversed 6 days after submitting the footage or enjoy the "fun" game of spamming petitions risk free in hopes either you win or take down the guy you tried to fuck over.
K bai
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 09-02-2020, 12:41 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
K bai
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 09-02-2020, 12:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I got temp banned one time for "boxing" because I was healing my monk duo partner (who i literally met 2 hours prior) only when he needed healing. Apparently Me not casting undead based nukes on living mobs and just medding, healing and buffing The only source of actual damage in my 2 person party meant I was a box. The test didn't matter apparently.

Doesn't matter at all i guess. Just like I got completely forum nuked by Sirken for calling him out on his biased knee-jerk reactions that turned out to be true, I've come back to find some GM or guide or whatever unlinked my loginserver account from my forum account so I can't even request a reset.

Long story short, this is a wild west shitshow of an EQ server with rules being enforced on a random basis. Either run OBS to get your 7 day knee-jerk ban reversed 6 days after submitting the footage or enjoy the "fun" game of spamming petitions risk free in hopes either you win or take down the guy you tried to fuck over.
I mean that sounds like a legit cleric duo that I've definitely been a part of (only healing/buffing). Never run into any situation like you described. Maybe a lot of these are resolved prior to petitions by communicating amiably with others? Whenever people asked about joining or sharing (they usually ask the person just sitting there (me - medding) I ask my partner if they're cool with someone else joining, or taking what we aren't clearing. Usually end up with another group member and someone else to talk to, or someone I toss an hp buff on and a heal now and then.

It's a game. Have fun, make friends, consume ale (wtb stacks of miller lite).

-Mcoy
Old 09-02-2020, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

It’s such a shitshow to you yet here you are still whining about it.
Old 09-02-2020, 04:11 AM
Planar Protector

im seriously surprised you got banned for KSing 2 mobs. GM involvement may be causing more harm than good in some cases.
Old 09-02-2020, 06:07 AM
Banned

Wicky wicky wild wild west
Closed Thread