Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Orruar is victimizing himself, imo.
Old 03-28-2014, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is brimming with empathy. You came into this thread with dumb quibbling legalistic post, got called out on it, and now are just throwing out more and more shit in an attempt to distract from it. That's why I called your kittens random.

P.S. Still waiting for an apology for criticizing my morals with no basis.
Keep on waiting buddy. If you want to start with the straw man, don't get upset when it's done right back to you.
Old 03-28-2014, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Orruar is victimizing himself, imo.
Must... eat... more... donuts...
Old 03-28-2014, 05:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a plethora of reasons why we don't allow RMT here, but the topic was who RMT hurts the most, not why it's against the rules. You're damaging yourself and spitting in the faces of the people who let you play here for free. You're also wasting CSR time and potentially preventing other people from getting the help they need. But who cares, right? It's not like we volunteer 1000's of hours helping this community and this project.

Lot's of people got not only their main accounts, but their friends' main accounts banned as well. Why take the risk?

Their house, their rules. If you don't like it, there's the door.
Be honest, its more like: If you don't like it, there isnt much we can about it until we catch you and even then its not that bad.
Old 03-28-2014, 05:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordenwatch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To reiterate the point I've made multiple times: PLAYING EQ EXPRESSLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MAKING MONEY IS A WASTE OF TIME
confirm or deny: you shit in nilbogs sandbox and dont care?
Old 03-28-2014, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Be honest, its more like: If you don't like it, there isnt much we can about it until we catch you and even then its not that bad.
I don't know, maybe this guy was bullshitting, but it kinda sucks to spend $100 have it go *poof*, no?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-28-2014, 05:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know, maybe this guy was bullshitting, but it kinda sucks to spend $100 have it go *poof*, no?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not talking from a buyers perspective. I'm talking about a seller. Specifically one that is on the way out anyway.
Old 03-28-2014, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not talking from a buyers perspective. I'm talking about a seller. Specifically one that is on the way out anyway.
They go to hell, duh.

Seriously though, what is your fucking point? That we're basically operating under the honor system here and it's easily exploited by dickheads? Ok. Point conceded.

Most of us agree to this social contract because we share a vision of what the server should be like. We share that vision with the server's founders. They ask us to largely police ourselves. Some people simply have less self-control.
Old 03-28-2014, 05:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So...YOU! a confirmed RMTer sold almost a million platinum in gear to players and out of all those players you sold stuff to none of them where TMO?

Yet TMO is filled with RMTers?

You sound like an idiot bro.

Also, You don't have to "Bother Paypal" i just logged in 15 seconds ago and I can pull up transactions from 5 years ago in an instant.

You are a liar and just looking for attention like Nordenwatch.
Post something of value or get lost.

Someone PLEASE RNF this thread!
If you're a leader in TMO then please do your guild a favor and deguild yourself because you are an idiot.

Do you think someone who is RMTing is going to use a paypal.com account name and email that is linked to their main accounts. Of course not. Get your head out of the sand and just accept the fact that TMO rmts and stop demanding receipts and court like evidence to prove what people already know.

You'd have to be the dumbest enter player in the world to do your RMTing on your main too...

Seriously dude go back to school =p I don't think I sold to TMO because when I handed plat to the level 1 human necro just created to hide the buyers in game I'd I didn't ask if they were in TMO or what not...... TMO has it's own internal rmt where do you think people like guidos 57578493 fungus went??
Old 03-28-2014, 05:41 PM
Kobold

Lol autocorrect on ipad fungi = fungus
Closed Thread