Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > General Beta Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2019, 03:31 PM
Orc

Default Spawn Timers: Feerott

So, I finally did a clear of one of the lizard camps in feerott solo and I noticed that the spawn timer on the lizards is roughly 1 minute or possibly under. Is this intentional?
Old 10-20-2019, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Green speeds up spawn timers in newbie zones based on population.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-20-2019, 03:55 PM
Orc

it's tooo fast by the time i cleared it and looted the 3 corpses they started popping on me again lol and after fighting 3 mobs solo my hp was under 20%
Old 10-20-2019, 04:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by joradthepally [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's tooo fast by the time i cleared it and looted the 3 corpses they started popping on me again lol and after fighting 3 mobs solo my hp was under 20%
Well the expectation is that there will be about 50 other people in the zone with you, maybe more.
Old 10-20-2019, 04:05 PM
Orc

Multiple groups clearing 1 camp maybe? And, I can kinda see it working slightly with a balanced group but even then when everyone is fresh lvl 5 mana pools aren't that large.
Old 10-20-2019, 04:13 PM
Orc

and besides.. there is only 8 people in the zone lol... i'd hate to see how fast it is with 50+ people in the zone
Old 10-20-2019, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by joradthepally [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and besides.. there is only 8 people in the zone lol... i'd hate to see how fast it is with 50+ people in the zone
in the event there are 50 or more people in a zone, as soon as a mob is engaged, another shall spawn immediately.
Old 10-20-2019, 04:55 PM
Orc

You must be messin' with me lol...
Old 10-21-2019, 11:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
You must be messin' with me lol...
He is. The spawn times are not dynamic.

Imagine there are 100 ogres in the same zone with you. You will not have the whole camp to yourself, you may even have times where you can't find something to kill.

The spawn times will increase as the initial rush of the new server dies down. Green Beta feels weird because the population is a small fraction of what launch will be.
Old 10-21-2019, 03:03 PM
Orc

We will see precious, oh yes, we will see ��
Closed Thread