Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2019, 03:25 PM
Decaying Skeleton

So there is like a two day delay between the first announcement and Teal actually going live. When exactly are transfers gonna turn off? Depending on which date we use as a starting point it can be anything from Nov 14 or Nov 17.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantis502 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why does my client now ask me to come to the forums and get a spell file when it didn't before? What do I do or where do I go for this file? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There may have been a new patch. If that's the case, go to the link below:

https://www.project1999.com/index.php

Click Project 1999 Patch Files (V52) at the top to download newist patch (if yours are out of date, mine seems to work fine). Copy and paste that into your program files (override the old ones) and hopefully you'll be good to go.
Bhear Ghrillz - Level 51 Druid - Dial A Port | Oggre - Level 44 Warrior | Revenance Vampirus - Level 40 Necromancer | Mottley Crue - Level 30 Rogue | Renovatio - Level 3 Cleric | Abradolf Lincler - Level 40 Cleric | Drowning - Level 35 Enchanter | Oradan Omnipotent - Level 57 Magician | Chubbz Zilla - Level 40 Monk - Scaled Brotherhood
Old 11-13-2019, 08:38 AM
Large Rat

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX0621 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There may have been a new patch. If that's the case, go to the link below:
Perfect. Thank you.
Old 11-16-2019, 09:45 PM
Fire Giant

Any confirmation on the cutoff for /move to teal??? I've been holding it off as long as I can but don't want to go to sleep and find out /move just got disabled in the morning

Plush Bufnstuf
Old 11-17-2019, 09:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQuid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been holding it off as long as I can but don't want to go to sleep
If you really wanted to play on Teal, you would have moved there right away. Stop fooling yourself. You're retarded, we're retarded, you're not going anywhere.
Old 11-18-2019, 12:24 AM
Aviak

anyone confirm /move is disabled? still seeing lots of "new" level 30s showing up on teal
Old 11-18-2019, 01:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyone confirm /move is disabled? still seeing lots of "new" level 30s showing up on teal
We'll be told when its over.
Old 11-18-2019, 04:38 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We'll be told when its over.
Of course I find out my good friends from way back are playing green and I'm on Teal. We're like levels 12+ so not super high but at that point where it would be a massive SIGH if we had to reroll.

My two friends tried /move today and said it didn't work.... Did they seriously disable the move without an announcement? Hoping it's not too late to let them move to teal.
Old 11-18-2019, 07:55 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPanther [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course I find out my good friends from way back are playing green and I'm on Teal. We're like levels 12+ so not super high but at that point where it would be a massive SIGH if we had to reroll.

My two friends tried /move today and said it didn't work.... Did they seriously disable the move without an announcement? Hoping it's not too late to let them move to teal.
They announced 2 weeks...its been over 2 weeks.
Old 11-18-2019, 08:13 AM
Sarnak

Or his friends create their character on green after teal open and never could /move.
Closed Thread