Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: What do you think will happen?
The USA will buy the UK to make them great again 15 14.02%
The monarchy will collapse, England to become Venezuela 2.0 10 9.35%
UK to sink in total recession, AM/Riot to rejoice about this new stream of jobless apps 25 23.36%
The UK will do just fine, will claim back USA, India, Australia and all other ex colonies 23 21.50%
The EU will make Boris Johnson fuck a pig live on TV, or they kill Harry 19 17.76%
Bush // towers 39 36.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2019, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They may scream a little and say “oh my water is bad” but they end up not really doing much. So it doesn’t really matter.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PvIky3B661s
Attached Images
File Type: jpg maxresdefault.jpg (104.7 KB, 1 views)
Old 11-12-2019, 07:09 PM
Banned

They may scream a little and say “oh we voted brexit through and aren’t getting it” but they end up not really doing much. So it doesn’t really matter.
Old 11-12-2019, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-12-2019, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Brexit Party stands by candidate in 'Nazi vampire' band.

Stuka Squadron perform in black leather coats and military-style hats, billed as “vampire warriors who have fought through the ages on innumerable battlefields.” Though its outfits were inspired by German Luftwaffe pilots, the band has denied having any political message. “To suggest that he is in any way associated with that which people are trying to associate him with is just silly,” a Brexit Party spokesman said.
When UKIP was running strong and won the European elections a few years back the media found it easy to pick apart and privately investigate everyone to the point where if they breathed the wrong way they'd be exposed.

When Nigel Farage set up the Brexit Party the candidates were going to be much more tightly vetted so that attempts to slander the party wouldnt be as easy. Nice to see the tryhard Independent still having a go. The candidate has a doctorate in history, and theres still people out there that would let Diane Abbott (Labour) be the home secretary when she can't even add up.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When Nigel Farage set up the Brexit Party the candidates were going to be much more tightly vetted so that attempts to slander the party wouldnt be as easy. Nice to see the tryhard Independent still having a go. The candidate has a doctorate in history, and theres still people out there that would let Diane Abbott (Labour) be the home secretary when she can't even add up.
The guy certainly has an unusually strong interest in history, if you know what I mean.

The band say they dress as “vampire Luftwaffe pilots,” in leather trenchcoats and caps like those of the German regime’s airforce. The title track of the album Tales of the Ost, named in apparent reference to the eastern front, contains the lyrics “Flying high above them all, the saviours of the Reich, the Stuka Squadron vampires head into the fight. An Iron Cross on every chest, the Squadron dwindled fast.”
Old 11-12-2019, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

If I listen to rap music does it mean I support killing people that aren't from my area? The Independent would probably think so.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:35 AM
Planar Protector

Yea, no.

Clearly these guys aren't, and don't think they are, some immortal ancient vampires that fought for the Third Reich.

It's just typical metal fantasy finding glamour in horror.

It's make believe. Like Halloween.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I listen to rap music does it mean I support killing people that aren't from my area? The Independent would probably think so.
No but it does make you a NL

https://youtu.be/_jIZ_GW4w2A

RIP 2pac
Old 11-13-2019, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea, no.

Clearly these guys aren't, and don't think they are, some immortal ancient vampires that fought for the Third Reich.

It's just typical metal fantasy finding glamour in horror.

It's make believe. Like Halloween.
It's just your typical metal fantasy about immortal white supremacists, totally normal and not profoundly disturbing.
Old 11-13-2019, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Corbyn says he would not support Scottish independence referendum in the first term of a Labour government.
Closed Thread