Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2018, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And today's Trump Keeps Winning news:

Trump administration will likely define gender as your birth sex. It was basically this or overturn Title IX.

Even the Toyota Center wasn't big enough so they are going to have a 100,000 person tailgate party outside, with food trucks and projection screens to see Trump's speech.

The FDIC under Obama threatened banks that lent to completely legal businesses Obama didn't like, like ammunition shops and payday lenders.

Really, everyone should vote for Trump and the GOP. If you are a normal k-selected person, then you'll support just about everything he does. If you are a rabbit, then you can't be happy about the transgender type stuff but you have to recognize that government corruption is our single biggest problem right now and the faster we get that under control the faster we return to the times of abundance your epigenetics are optimized for. This is exactly what is happening in Italy, where the current government is an alliance between the rabbit 5-star party which wants universal basic income and other handouts and the wolf League which just wants to kill all the migrants.
Trump's not a reformer though. There was no campaigning on reducing lobbying, corporate donations, etc. Nothing has changed as far as corruption under Trump. It's the same story as since WW2, going along with dictators like MSB all for the corporate kickbacks.
Old 10-22-2018, 12:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's an interesting exception. Butt could be worked around if an efficacy ratio abstraction thingy were developed and applied.
Yea or a more personal example. What if one has both a lot of E and T in their blood? I had that going on for awhile. I mean, it's not a bad criteria don't get me wrong. If you're trans, I don't think you should get to identify as female if you aren't taking estrogen. This is just my biased view. From another POV though one could consider transgenders who can't take hormones because of medical complications or decide hormones not necessary. This may be why Canada went with just allowing people to pick their own gender.
Old 10-22-2018, 12:27 PM
Banned

Ok fine

Still missing him [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by America; 10-22-2018 at 12:30 PM..
Old 10-22-2018, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

So some of y'all are falling into gender distractions again since November's right around the corner? Yikes.
Old 10-22-2018, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So some of y'all are falling into gender distractions again since November's right around the corner? Yikes.
Just felt like typin', Tex. I miss my lost love today.
Old 10-22-2018, 04:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I miss my daddy and want him back.
this is obvious
Old 10-22-2018, 05:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can take the dick off the man but u cant stop the man from splain'n!
Old 10-22-2018, 10:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's about November?
Old 10-23-2018, 09:06 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-23-2018, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And today's Trump Keeps Winning news:

Trump administration will likely define gender as your birth sex. It was basically this or overturn Title IX.

Even the Toyota Center wasn't big enough so they are going to have a 100,000 person tailgate party outside, with food trucks and projection screens to see Trump's speech.

The FDIC under Obama threatened banks that lent to completely legal businesses Obama didn't like, like ammunition shops and payday lenders.

Really, everyone should vote for Trump and the GOP. If you are a normal k-selected person, then you'll support just about everything he does. If you are a rabbit, then you can't be happy about the transgender type stuff but you have to recognize that government corruption is our single biggest problem right now and the faster we get that under control the faster we return to the times of abundance your epigenetics are optimized for. This is exactly what is happening in Italy, where the current government is an alliance between the rabbit 5-star party which wants universal basic income and other handouts and the wolf League which just wants to kill all the migrants.
The problem with this is that trump empowers the worst white people. When I came to America, there was an obvious distinction in character between Aryan and melanin. Now, the average whites person is as obese and profligate as the melanins they abhor. Everyone who isn’t Hindu or Persian should stop running for office or voting. You guys need a firm hand. Whether your name is Trevor or Tyrone, you aren’t worthy of the Stars and Stripes