Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2019, 12:40 PM
Kobold

Default FREEDOM GUARD - P1999 GREEN

Freedom Guard is a guild originally from the live Povar server. While retaining the same name, I have created it here on P1999 as a very small guild of family oriented folk preferably 40+yrs or older and their family members. We believe in good hard work, honour/fairness/helpfullness and plain old fun. We are not a raiding guild...we are lucky if we remember which spell is what and which direction we are going. But...we do know the game and we do have fun levelling our alts, doing tradeskills/questing and levelling...all through good hard effort, some close knit friends and without the clamour of the drug references and the raiding push.

For all looking at this thread...we love alts! There is no rush to level your toons...do it at your pace and level the toon that you feel like that day. You are most welcome to group as a guild and it is most encouraged...but solowork is also just as ok. Some classes/people enjoy soloing and after a hard day at work dont want the work of doing a "job" in a group and prefer to keep to their own company. Whether grouped or not...guildchat is where we keep closely knit!

If this guild sounds like something you might be interested in...leave a message here.
Old 10-23-2019, 03:55 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I am 36, but you guys sound like a guild that I would fit with. I'm an altoholic who also doesn't ever care about end game. Looking for a guild with people willing to group up and help eachother out. My character names will be Kalarok (main) and Shelern (first alt).
Old 10-23-2019, 11:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddanson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am 36, but you guys sound like a guild that I would fit with. I'm an altoholic who also doesn't ever care about end game. Looking for a guild with people willing to group up and help each other out. My character names will be Kalarok (main) and Shelern (first alt).
Altoholics are most welcome...LOL I am an altoholic myself and spend more time twinking my alts out than doing dungeons and raiding.

I have created a guild website for folks to apply as well as indicate interest here. The guildsite is https://freedomguard.enjin.com/
Old 10-24-2019, 08:17 AM
Planar Protector

45 year old, married with a full time career, long time EQ player here. I played EQ from 1999-2004 and then played here back in launch, Oct 2009 till late 2010. Had to stop due to family responsibilities.

While not completely gone, those family responsibilities have been eased and I find myself with more time to play. Not much, but more.

My playstyle is "odd". I like to help others and don't care too much about experience and loot. I managed to play this game for a long time and still feel this way.

Anyway, if I sound like a good fit, let me know what to do. I will go to your website and look around. Thank you!
Old 10-24-2019, 09:46 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
45 year old, married with a full time career, long time EQ player here. I played EQ from 1999-2004 and then played here back in launch, Oct 2009 till late 2010. Had to stop due to family responsibilities.

While not completely gone, those family responsibilities have been eased and I find myself with more time to play. Not much, but more.

My playstyle is "odd". I like to help others and don't care too much about experience and loot. I managed to play this game for a long time and still feel this way.

Anyway, if I sound like a good fit, let me know what to do. I will go to your website and look around. Thank you!
LOL...well that tends to capture my playstyle as well. It is nice to get a great set of folks and have a more social fun gaming atmosphere then have to go back to work and abide by raid schedules. While it would be nice to do a dragon some day if we got the folks...but it isnt a priority.

The website is up...it is still a work in progress so go take a look and put in an app there when you know your characters names [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Love to have you aboard and others like you!
Old 10-24-2019, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by viscompt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL...well that tends to capture my playstyle as well. It is nice to get a great set of folks and have a more social fun gaming atmosphere then have to go back to work and abide by raid schedules. While it would be nice to do a dragon some day if we got the folks...but it isnt a priority.

The website is up...it is still a work in progress so go take a look and put in an app there when you know your characters names [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Love to have you aboard and others like you!
I registered for the site. Not sure if my character's name will be available at launch, so my application may have to wait until after launch. Thank you!
Old 10-24-2019, 04:05 PM
Sarnak

I registered for site as well. 43 year old Pharmacy manager with family. Will be playing a human ranger. Usually 4am to 5am Mon thru Friday and weekends
Old 10-24-2019, 11:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by viscompt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Freedom Guard is a guild originally from the live Povar server.

If this guild sounds like something you might be interested in...leave a message here.
Freedom Guard has a DISCORD channel. Please follow this link to connect

https://discord.gg/zgJsbs7
Old 10-26-2019, 04:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Freedom Guard has a DISCORD channel. Please follow this link to connect

https://discord.gg/zgJsbs7
Let me know your in game names either here, on the website or in the guild discord chat so I can petition and create the guild! My main toons are Kharis, Callous and Sythysyllanen (mostly Kharis right now).
Old 10-26-2019, 08:59 PM
Aviak

42 here. Firefighter IRL. I work a 48/96 schedule, so most of my play will be during the day on my days off with the occasional night time romp!? I played years ago on the Blue server. Had a max level Druid. Almost had my epic. So starting over here on Green after being away for too long. Main will be same - Wood Elf Druid (Khurnus). Alts will be - Wood Elf Ranger (Scarloc) and Human Paladin (Dekion).
Closed Thread