Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2019, 09:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcowmisha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
42 here. Firefighter IRL. I work a 48/96 schedule, so most of my play will be during the day on my days off with the occasional night time romp!? I played years ago on the Blue server. Had a max level Druid. Almost had my epic. So starting over here on Green after being away for too long. Main will be same - Wood Elf Druid (Khurnus). Alts will be - Wood Elf Ranger (Scarloc) and Human Paladin (Dekion).
Unfortunately I don’t see anywhere on the site WHERE to apply!?
Old 10-26-2019, 11:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcowmisha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately I don’t see anywhere on the site WHERE to apply!?
Ha ha ha I took a while to learn what I could about how to create a website lol. There should be a tab on the top that says recruitment. However you may need to apply to the website on the main page first. On the upper right of the main page is a spot where it says login and register. Just register and it will give you access to the website. On the home page you should see a tab on the top that says recruitment. Just click on that tab and fill out the questions there to apply to the guild itself.
Old 10-30-2019, 09:38 AM
Kobold

Lots more room for likeminded folks! We are getting some great people!
Old 11-01-2019, 09:57 AM
Sarnak

Elowyn wood elf ranger
Old 11-01-2019, 09:58 AM
Sarnak

Will an officer be on late tonight? I dont get on till around 8pm est
Old 11-01-2019, 11:59 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magusfire24 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup should be, if not I will be online (look for Belzak, Velo, Aegus or me). I am in Freeport area at the moment. Where is your toon located?
Old 11-01-2019, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magusfire24 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If no one gets ya, send me a PM thru here. I am in NRO and can log on real quick to invite you. I can only play from 4pm till whenevermywifegetshomefromfoodshopping o'clock tonight though, but I can invite ya real fast.
Old 11-01-2019, 12:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If no one gets ya, send me a PM thru here. I am in NRO and can log on real quick to invite you. I can only play from 4pm till whenevermywifegetshomefromfoodshopping o'clock tonight though, but I can invite ya real fast.
Lol thanks Zyrki! I need to officerize a few mor toons in the Gfay, Qeynos and Halas areas! Hurry up porting levels!
Old 11-01-2019, 12:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by viscompt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup should be, if not I will be online (look for Belzak, Velo, Aegus or me). I am in Freeport area at the moment. Where is your toon located?
I am in Kelethin but would have no issue going to butcherblock to take boat to freeport
Old 11-01-2019, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I am in Kelethin but would have no issue going to butcherblock to take boat to freeport
We have to be in the same zone to ginvite?