Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2019, 07:49 PM
Large Bat

Question New to P99 Blue, it seems like the EC tunnels is dead

Hey guys, I just got into P99, I’m playing on blue with my friends we are all low leveled. I managed to get 2K pp (lucky drop my friend got and have to me) I’m a level 10 Necromancer and It just seems like nothing of decent quality is being sold, it just seems with green starting that everyone has moved to there and the EC tunnels has died? I don’t know much about the server just an educated guess. Well if anyone able to give me some tips for a player returning after a 15 year break. Or if anyone is selling some gear let me know!!! Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Old 11-01-2019, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, it seems like most are on green now since it just opened. Once people get some levels and the grind becomes more real, I expect people to start coming back to blue little by little. Some people have 10 years of time invested in their blue characters. They aren't likely to quit them entirely for green.

Luckily, as a necro, you can basically level naked if you needed to. Gear is nice, but you are playing a class much less dependant on it than a melee character.
Old 11-01-2019, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

Have you considered green?
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

Blue is dead, try red.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:18 AM
Skeleton

Nope. All the cool kids starting new are rolling Teal.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

A week ago, they launched a new server; within 24 hours, they're launching another one. Give it a month or two for things to settle down and even out. Blue population is expected to gently rise gradually as people get tired of Green/Teal or decide to split their time between their old Blue chars and their new Green/Teal ones.
Old 11-02-2019, 01:54 AM
Planar Protector

EC tunnel on blue is dead but still a good time to play blue. Many camps open for the taking and as people come back to blue economy will pick up.
Old 11-03-2019, 01:42 PM
Kobold

I’m done with blue and have a lvl 6 necro with some decent stuff on him. He’s in cabilis though atm. If you make it there, I’m usually playing in the mornings (4-7am cst) and if you message me on Rats on green server I can log over to give you his stuff if you’re dead set on blue.

I highly recommend green though. I’m loving it.
Old 11-04-2019, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Definitely green or teal right now no reason to progress on maxxed out top heavy blue.

Or even red is better bet.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-04-2019, 01:11 PM
Kobold

I'll always come back to blue and my 59 monk (still haven't finished that guy after starting in 2009).

But, I'm gonna level a warrior this time on green/teal because I'm a masochist apparently.

If you're starting fresh - start on either green or teal. That's where everyone is.
Closed Thread