Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 03-02-2024, 11:06 AM
Fire Giant

Default I created a Firepot Room guide, how do I make a new wiki page?

I didn't want to bloat the TD or Getting around guide but I finished my list of both the Firepot zone in locations AND what reps you'd need not to get ganked.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

I wanted to make it it's own page and link to it on the Getting around/TD guide.
Old 03-02-2024, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

*Cabilis
*Felwithe
Cool guide! I believe some characters will be KOS in Ak’Anon, but the mechanical spiders at the click-in point are low-level.
Old 03-02-2024, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*Cabilis
*Felwithe
Cool guide! I believe some characters will be KOS in Ak’Anon, but the mechanical spiders at the click-in point are low-level.
Thanks, spellings corrected, you'd think an iksar would be for sure kos to them but yeah. really not sure what's going on there.
Old 03-03-2024, 11:16 AM
Fire Giant

So anyone know how I can create a new page? Or can someone make one and I'll edit it?
Old 03-03-2024, 10:01 PM
Sarnak

Just type in the name you want in the URL, and there will be a link to edit from scratch. For example, if you want FirepotsGuide, use this: https://wiki.project1999.com/index.p...de&action=edit
Old 03-04-2024, 06:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbrown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just type in the name you want in the URL, and there will be a link to edit from scratch. For example, if you want FirepotsGuide, use this: https://wiki.project1999.com/index.p...de&action=edit
Thanks! That works, don't suppose you know how to get images in there?
Old 03-07-2024, 11:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks! That works, don't suppose you know how to get images in there?
The best way to learn how to create wiki pages is to open a page with what you're looking to create, in this case an image, and click edit. This brings up the source code for the page and you can copy paste the relevant code to your own page.

Upload the image and copy paste the name of it into the image link code and voila. You can just rip out whatever you need from other pages and learn as you go. There are some help pages out there as well. Once your done with the guide be sure to add to the Guides section, just edit the Guides main page and find a relevant place to put the link so people can find it!

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Last edited by Balimon; 03-07-2024 at 11:54 PM..