Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2018, 05:12 PM
Fire Giant

Default Upgrading my warriors aggro weapons?

So I have a 60 warrior I have literally not touched since Velious dropped. I am still using a mix of trochilics skean, sarnak war hammer, and scimitar of the ykesha. I'm guessing there are better options out there now with Velious gear. I'm wondering what would be worthwhile upgrades at this point? I really don't have too much of a problem holding aggro with these but any suggestions I would appreciate so I can join the modern era.
Old 07-03-2018, 05:18 PM
Banned

Keep the war hammer, and just pick up a frost bringer for 2k.. Otherwise, your typical answer to this is, pick up a dangerously exciting WESS for 4-5k. Or pay for infestation loot rights.
Old 07-03-2018, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

So would frost bringer/WESS be the best bet? Or just splurge for infestation and WESS
Old 07-03-2018, 07:04 PM
Fire Giant

Infestation and frostbringer is good and fashionable
Old 07-03-2018, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Bio Orb >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any weapon combo here
Old 07-03-2018, 10:12 PM
Sarnak

How much are Infestation loot rights, anyhow? 10k or so? I wouldn't mind picking that up for myself.
Old 07-04-2018, 02:25 AM
Fire Giant

i've been looking into this a lot myself too

it all depends on what you meant by "upgrade aggro weapon". do you want to have more aggro but less dps? less aggro but more dps? or more aggro and more dps? or you just tired of the same look?

u stated that you don't have problem keeping aggro, if thats the case why invest for infestation for better aggro but crap dps? you might as well get frostbringer for slightly less aggro but better dps

same for wess, you are sacrificing dps for high aggro - when you dont have problem with aggro why spent on wess?

u dont really have a lot of choices in terms of droppable - wavecrasher has crap ratio and crap proc, next good one is blade of black eye dragon but it will cost u more than a few plat
Old 07-04-2018, 09:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i've been looking into this a lot myself too

it all depends on what you meant by "upgrade aggro weapon". do you want to have more aggro but less dps? less aggro but more dps? or more aggro and more dps? or you just tired of the same look?

u stated that you don't have problem keeping aggro, if thats the case why invest for infestation for better aggro but crap dps? you might as well get frostbringer for slightly less aggro but better dps

same for wess, you are sacrificing dps for high aggro - when you dont have problem with aggro why spent on wess?

u dont really have a lot of choices in terms of droppable - wavecrasher has crap ratio and crap proc, next good one is blade of black eye dragon but it will cost u more than a few plat
Infestation isn’t crap dps.

Going from FB 12/22 + WESS to Infest + FB was a net increase in dps.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 07-04-2018, 03:19 PM
Fire Giant

I guess I am looking for good dps with good aggro. Bio orb is over 100k so that is out. I have plat to spend, I'd say 10-20kish. Also, I do not care about Fashionquest.

So infestation with frostbringer is the best bet?
Old 07-04-2018, 03:58 PM
Banned

Sure, cant go wrong with that!!
Closed Thread