Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2020, 04:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok here we go, here's a prophecy.

over the next 4 years Trump will be full on campaigning for 2024. While this happens, the peace in the middle east is unraveling. America is embroiled in a shooting war that it hasn't since Afghanistan.

Trump campaigns that this is the fault of the democrats and their corrupt fraudulent election.

Trump wins with massive support in 2024.

The DNC leadership is jailed.

We enter the final stage of man.
Don't take the vaccine or you/your future offspring won't be "man" anymore, genetically speaking, and therefore will fall outside of the realm of God's grace should such an event come to pass.

Seek Christ.

Hope this helps.
Old 11-11-2020, 04:10 PM
Banned

The people I don’t agree with do it all wrong. The people I agree with do it all correct!
Old 11-11-2020, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't take the vaccine or you/your future offspring won't be "man" anymore, genetically speaking, and therefore will fall outside of the realm of God's grace should such an event come to pass.

Seek Christ.

Hope this helps.
haha this is a real thing to some people.

Honestly when it comes down to it, if you had to chose, immortality with potential eternal damnation, or death with potential eternal salvation.

Its an easy choice for me.

Or is it!?! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-11-2020, 05:34 PM
Sarnak

Trump lost the popular vote twice. This time by more than 5 million votes. What a fucking loser.

Banned
Old 11-11-2020, 06:00 PM
Banned

i would never accept material immortality, cuz what about the heat death of the universe u dont want to be floating all weird or disrupt dimensional continuity by violating thermodynamics. could wipe out all the interdimensional dmt elves
Old 11-11-2020, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Dangit I'm with with Satan? https://twitter.com/jonvoight/status...417322497?s=20

"Join my side, it is with god, as Mahamad ali says, its not over till the last punch is thrown."

Uh Jesus said not to throw punches, you're clearly with Satan. Now beat that logic, churchy!
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-11-2020 at 06:22 PM..
Old 11-11-2020, 06:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dangit I'm with with Satan? https://twitter.com/jonvoight/status...417322497?s=20

"Join my side, it is with god, as Mahamad ali says, its not over till the last punch is thrown."

Uh Jesus said not to throw punches, you're clearly with Satan. Now beat that logic, churchy!
Some theological schools insist with the pick up your sword line, Jesus wasn't a pacifist, rather slave owners used to strike their slaves as a form of inflicting humiliation upon their subjects.

In this light, the passage about turning the other cheek doesn't mean, be a pacifist, rather it means don't let your ego be so easily assuaged so as to lash out in violent retaliation against someone whose blow is directed more towards harming your ego, than it is meant towards actually inflicting harm.

Hope this helps.
Old 11-11-2020, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some theological schools insist with the pick up your sword line, Jesus wasn't a pacifist, rather slave owners used to strike their slaves as a form of inflicting humiliation upon their subjects.

In this light, the passage about turning the other cheek doesn't mean, be a pacifist, rather it means don't let your ego be so easily assuaged so as to lash out in violent retaliation against someone whose blow is directed more towards harming your ego, than it is meant towards actually inflicting harm.

Hope this helps.
Those are people that read pairables and think that they are to be taken at face value.

The Jewish messiah is the one that was said to wield a sword, Jesus categorically does not.
Old 11-11-2020, 07:11 PM
Banned

wish we went back to hunting and gathering and being naked

but someone had to see what a seed can do which led to inventing capitalism
Old 11-11-2020, 07:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wish we went back to hunting and gathering and being naked

but someone had to see what a seed can do which led to inventing capitalism
You understand that without capitalism there would be no everquest, right? Gives you pause. Makes you think.
Closed Thread