Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You literally said white males with no college degree are less legitimate voters.
I've modified a map to show my impression of how a large portion of the left views the nation:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg usa1.JPG (28.2 KB, 39 views)
Old 11-12-2020, 03:27 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also RIP alaska

most of my neighboors are trump supporters, they are good, if not a little sometimes grumpy people, most are pretty jovial tho, just 1 guy down the street is like "GET OFF MY LAWN" ya honestly I shouldn't have been there in the first place but the taco stand was right there..
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-12-2020 at 03:30 PM..
Old 11-12-2020, 03:29 PM
Fire Giant

The less educated mistake red area for red population density.
Old 11-12-2020, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Hey, I modified my own, typo and all.

Those two maps look the same to me anyway since I understand population density. Really it's something of an urban-rural divide.

Danth
Old 11-12-2020, 03:36 PM
Banned

See below
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C55470FB-FD3A-4AF5-A25E-D049FA2AFD64.jpg (22.2 KB, 3 views)
Old 11-12-2020, 03:42 PM
Banned

Pennsylvania court: Secretary of state lacked authority to change deadline 2 days before Election Day

Interesting, so even if Trump doesn't win, his democratic right to challenge the results are showing some gains. In before liberals claims he has no right because CNN.com has 15 articles claiming he doesn't.

Now if the 3 day mail in extension is revoked, that could possibly swing PA back to Trump. The bigger case to be heard today or tomorrow.

Going to be mayhem if it's proven all these little dodgy calls turned a state for the Dem's, really going to hurt the democratic system and cause alot of distrust in the system - which is the worse thing in the long run beyond Trump v Biden.
Last edited by White_knight; 11-12-2020 at 04:11 PM..
Old 11-12-2020, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pennsylvania court: Secretary of state lacked authority to change deadline 2 days before Election Day

Interesting, so even if Trump doesn't win, his democratic right to challenge the results are showing some gains.

In before liberals claims he has no right because CNN.com has 15 articles claiming he doesn't.

Now if the 3 day mail in extension is revoked, that could possibly swing PA back to Trump.

The bigger case to heard today or tomorrow.
Thought they said the total number of ballots received during the extension period was 10k? Doesn’t really make a dent
Old 11-12-2020, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See below
Hey I’m all for contesting results if you have actual evidence. If he has actual evidence I would be infuriated with the Democrats and would be pressing for severe consequences. However, he doesn’t have any evidence. Most of their claims are entirely made up and have zero evidence backing them. Trump’s own lawyers are admitting as much in court; one literally said a couple days ago that there was no fraud when he was asked by the judge during the case.
Old 11-12-2020, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey I’m all for contesting results if you have actual evidence. If he has actual evidence I would be infuriated with the Democrats and would be pressing for severe consequences. However, he doesn’t have any evidence. Most of their claims are entirely made up and have zero evidence backing them. Trump’s own lawyers are admitting as much in court; one literally said a couple days ago that there was no fraud when he was asked by the judge during the case.
And that lawyer must be the end all of all things election related? There is no way this individual sourceless lawyer has all the possible knowledge there is to know.

Share your source so we can find out if we agree.

PS: I found your source and it’s referring to a grand total 592 votes. Very specific case and you’re drawing nationwide conclusions about that. Try again
Old 11-12-2020, 03:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thought they said the total number of ballots received during the extension period was 10k? Doesn’t really make a dent
I am not sure.

I doubt Trump can turn enough votes to win, but he can certainly prove they did dodgy shit to win. Which will be a big F YOU as he leaves.

Like I said before there will always be an air of suspicion on the Dem's win, it's going to be in the back not everyone's mind and I think that is what Trump is ultimately trying to prove.

Most people already think Dem's did dodgy shit, that is already baked into this election and the more it's proven the more it will stain the election.
Closed Thread