Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2020, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
watch borat instead
Old 11-13-2020, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

fat girl opinions are harmless really, noone will listen
Old 11-13-2020, 01:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh geez imagine that walking in for an interview.....at your business...as a boss......that would be a quick NOPE
Old 11-13-2020, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh geez imagine that walking in for an interview.....at your business...as a boss......that would be a quick NOPE
Does she think it’a pseudoscientific when Africans, Asians, Middle easterners, and the rest of the non western world recognize gender?

The irony is, the only “world” that gives ear to this idea that gender doesn’t exist is in fact the western world.

Also, 2/10 for bad haircut.
Old 11-13-2020, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So wait, you're a Trump supporter right? Or am I wrong?

If you are, that's an interesting comment to make. You're saying you don't respect people who exploit the system for their own gain, but that's literally what Trump has done his entire life (often in legally dubious ways...or flat out illegal ways (e.g., using his foundation as a personal slush fund)). I don't see how you square disliking people in the financial industry because you feel that they allegedly exploit a system for their benefit, while also supporting someone who is the literal epitome of that dynamic.

And I don't say that to be purposefully insulting or try and troll. I honestly am curious as to how you feel they are different.
Look at you, completely obsessed with Trump. My critique is regarding the financial industry drawing excessive water from our aquifers. The only other analog is perhaps sports/entertainment.
Old 11-13-2020, 02:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happened to the old school liberals who pushed the boundaries on what's okay to say and do. Instead of these modern liberals who want to censor everyone and tell people what to do?
Because the day you lose your sense of humour and capacity to see things from "the other side" while also taking a stand point are almost gone.

Want a good example? Make a joke about Obama, or say he was a shit President and liberals blink at you as if you just committed some party line cardinal sin and are expecting the Gestapo will appear and take you away to a labor camp.

It's why you find most (not all) liberals can't laugh at themselves, while most (not all) conservatives can.

Have you seen liberal meme's as another example? They are shockingly bad.
Old 11-13-2020, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at you, completely obsessed with Trump. My critique is regarding the financial industry drawing excessive water from our aquifers. The only other analog is perhaps sports/entertainment.
I referenced Trump because he exploits the system (to the detriment of others) for his own benefit. And has done so his entire life. It seems to me though that you are picking and choosing who you fault for doing such things. I.e. it's okay if Trump exploits the system and you will still support him, but you will criticize others for exploiting any aspect of a system for themselves.
Old 11-13-2020, 03:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I referenced Trump because he exploits the system (to the detriment of others) for his own benefit. And has done so his entire life. It seems to me though that you are picking and choosing who you fault for doing such things. I.e. it's okay if Trump exploits the system and you will still support him, but you will criticize others for exploiting any aspect of a system for themselves.
Just because you say something and read it online doesn’t make it true. Life isn’t black and white. We’re talking about you, not Trump. Think about why you immediately revert to injecting Trump when your career choice was at hand.
Old 11-13-2020, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just because you say something and read it online doesn’t make it true. Life isn’t black and white. We’re talking about you, not Trump. Think about why you immediately revert to injecting Trump when your career choice was at hand.
Life isn't black & white, but morality is. Why do us "lefties" "snowflakes" and "libtards" hate Trump? Because apparently 70 million people aren't capable of recognizing the actual anti-christ
Old 11-13-2020, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just so we're clear, thats a quick and immediate nope even from the leftist of libtards.

It's painful to think that republicans believe that all democrats, or even > .00001% accept this disgusting shit
Closed Thread