Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2022, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who said anything about those fruities besides yourself, are they members of your Minecraft server and do they have a gay church there?
i mainly bitch about capitalism and american domestic and foreign policies, but yes, i strongly support any form of love between any consenting adults and regulating that is none of the state's business

you deal with your gay thoughts however you choose, just do better opsec than those toads in idaho and realize lots of gays are used to way better enemies than you
Old 06-15-2022, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Three quarters of a percent rate hike.

How come we never talk about the free money for investors in the pandemic?
did they really? thought for sure it was gonna be .5
Old 06-15-2022, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Scrambled with wheat toast please.
All out, I have plenty of 12g buckshot with fresh madagascar cinnamon though..

..in Minecraft, why don't you visit Robs congregation there.. heard its going to be a bang.
Old 06-15-2022, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i mainly bitch about capitalism and american domestic and foreign policies, but yes, i strongly support any form of love between any consenting adults and regulating that is none of the state's business

you deal with your gay thoughts however you choose, just do better opsec than those toads in idaho and realize lots of gays are used to way better enemies than you
https://wiki.project1999.com/Fay_Gate
Old 06-15-2022, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha gay people are real dude. gay friendly churches are too. to think this person calls themself a patriot

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m becoming better friends with this well-off former co-worker of mine who is gay. We’ve always been friends but only started hanging out recently. I’m part of a group text with him and this gal co-worker and the 3 of us text each other probably 20+ times a day these days

Just did warrior yoga class and hung out at the roof pool at his gym with them both this past weekend, drinking. His gym is the most expensive in the state, memberships start at $100/mo and go up from there

There would be no way to tell he was gay unless he told you. Masculine, fairly jacked dude with 6pack (I have more muscle though). From what I heard from another older gay co-worker, that is the most desired “type” among gay dudes: someone who isn’t fem, ideally as masculine as possible. I’m sure my friend being that way would have absolutely no trouble with dating dudes, but he seems to be kinda not into it, or at least never talks about it
Old 06-15-2022, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-15-2022, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
but yes, i strongly support any form of love between any consenting adults and regulating that is none of the state's business
Only since 2003.
Old 06-15-2022, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

You are really upset about the butt-play and homosexual-fellatio political position but I don't think there is anything you can do, you are upset about Minecraft references because you are a peace-nik hippie-douche (but then none of these are really your positions and I am aware of it so you have to question if mine are genuine too.. the answer is yes.)
Old 06-15-2022, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
gay friendly churches are too.
churches aren't gay friendly, they are money friendly

more parishoners = more tithes

they don't give a fuck if your soul burns in hell, they just want your money.

you peter puffers don't stand a chance, come revelation

Quote:
There are seven texts often cited by Christians to condemn homosexuality: Noah and Ham (Genesis 9:20–27), Sodom and Gomorrah (Genesis 19:1–11), Levitical laws condemning same-sex relationships (Leviticus 18:22, 20:13), two words in two Second Testament vice lists (1 Corinthians 6:9–10; 1 Timothy 1:10), and Paul's letter to the Romans (Romans 1:26–27). The author believes that these do not refer to homosexual relationships between two free, adult, and loving individuals. They describe rape or attempted rape (Genesis 9:20–27, 19:1–11), cultic prostitution (Leviticus 18:22, 20:13), male prostitution and pederasty (1 Corinthians 6:9–10; 1 Timothy 1:10), and the Isis cult in Rome (Romans 1:26–27).
Old 06-15-2022, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You are really upset about the butt-play and homosexual-fellatio political position but I don't think there is anything you can do, you are upset about Minecraft references because you are a peace-nik hippie-douche (but then none of these are really your positions and I am aware of it so you have to question if mine are genuine too.. the answer is yes.)
Me? I don't do identity politics. Not into that kind of thing.
Closed Thread