Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2022, 04:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whatever the DEMOCRATS is.

The peoples is to arrest all the corrupt politicians and drain the swamp.
Howzat gonna make the hospital solvent
Old 11-09-2022, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Howzat gonna make the hospital solvent
idk what that means but since the party flip the democrats havent even mentioned healthcare outside of an election campaign.
Old 11-09-2022, 04:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People talk about "healthcare" as if it's some fundamental right. It's the only fundamental right that requires somebody else's labor.

If you think you have a fundamental right to healthcare, especially *free* healthcare, you better start popping out the babies that are going to actually do the hard work of becoming competent doctors. And when they do, don't be surprised when they expect to be compensated royally for the insane amount of work they did that nobody else was willing to do. This is why socialized healthcare sucks, can't work, and makes societies sicker.

That's not to say that healthcare in the US couldn't be cheaper without the doctors making less. It absolutely could be, but the dems fly too high like icarus and want it to be literally free, which is totally unattainable.
I don't want "free" healthcare, I want my taxes that I already pay going towards healthcare, instead of having to go through a private insurance company which is basically the same thing as a healthcare tax but worse in every way. I want my parents who worked all their lives and had what they thought was decent insurance to not have to sell their house after my dad had a stroke. I want what every other developed country has figured out but somehow is just too haaaard for us to manage.
Old 11-09-2022, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Voters Protected Abortion Care In Every State Where It Was On The Ballot

Again to Republicans like Ooloo and Elizondo and Homesteaded… don’t mess with women's freedom.
Old 11-09-2022, 04:58 PM
Kobold

The retards went after abortion and it cost them big time. Who could have ever seen that coming?
Old 11-09-2022, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notfame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The retards went after abortion and it cost them big time. Who could have ever seen that coming?
Someone has to kill the kids to control the population, it just wont be me.

edit: Hey we can blame it on guns and go after the second amendment while we are at it, you know, two birds one stone kind of deal.
Last edited by Mblake1981; 11-09-2022 at 05:05 PM..
Old 11-09-2022, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by druidbob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't want "free" healthcare, I want my taxes that I already pay going towards healthcare, instead of having to go through a private insurance company which is basically the same thing as a healthcare tax but worse in every way. I want my parents who worked all their lives and had what they thought was decent insurance to not have to sell their house after my dad had a stroke. I want what every other developed country has figured out but somehow is just too haaaard for us to manage.
They do it through much higher taxes than we pay, wait times etc.

Grass isn't always greener on the other side but I totally agree that our current system needs to go.
Old 11-09-2022, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

What did more damage to republicans this midterm?

Roe V Wade

or

Jan 6 election deniers.
Old 11-09-2022, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What did more damage to republicans this midterm?

Roe V Wade

or

Jan 6 election deniers.
What did more damage to democrats in the longterm?

Abortions

or

Rioting.

(Did we geet em?)
Old 11-09-2022, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They do it through much higher taxes than we pay, wait times etc.

Grass isn't always greener on the other side but I totally agree that our current system needs to go.
I didn't complain about the healthcare I had prior to Obama but there was some weird-online push for "universal healthcare" which was Europeans trolling the States.

Mark Zuckerberg did not make the internet safe for Grandma.
Closed Thread