Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2018, 11:24 AM
Banned

could also be a bird of prey
Old 10-08-2018, 11:52 AM
Banned

Haha one does not simply control their chest hair.. You accept it, for what it is.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Jeff why’re you trying to bulk up man? Look good to me (no homo)
Old 10-08-2018, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jeff why’re you trying to bulk up man? Look good to me (no homo)
Haha! Thanks buddy, i've worked hard to nail down my diet and workouts over all these years. Lots of trial and error.. Which is usually the best way for me to learn.. That being said.. I don't know man? Haha how about that for an answer? Something about being 33 years old, and waking up to being below 140lbs.. Maybe its wanting to try and do something new? I excelled at losing the weight and developing a weight lifting plan, excelled at leaning out, and gaining lean muscle.. That all somehow came naturally (genetics i'd assume). But i've never set out to really bulk up a good 10 or 20lb's.. So i think it's just setting my sights on a new goal to keep me motivated and plugging away? I've hit such a plateau in what i can lift and it can be a bit deflating [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Like i truly feel like i can't curl a dumbbell any heavier due to a fear of falling forward haha. That's half my weight at that point! And when you see dudes the same size curling 50's in each hand, i look at my stupid oats/protein/spinach shake, and think what the fuck am i doing man.. I'm over hear eating chicken and broccoli and i fucking hate it. That guy over there looks like a boss, and he's gonna go home tonight and eat chicken alfredo pasta, with garlic bread..
Old 10-08-2018, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha one does not simply control their chest hair.. You accept it, for what it is.
I'm clean shaven, but I have image issues. Props to you for being able to rock it.

You're looking real good bud. I can't wait to see the progress.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:42 PM
Banned

you look fine and I would say you should be happy with the way you are and get your gains slowly

the bad things that can happen from "Bulking up" Outweigh the good

what happens if you give up and become a fatass?
Old 10-08-2018, 06:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm clean shaven, but I have image issues. Props to you for being able to rock it.

You're looking real good bud. I can't wait to see the progress.
U ma'dude for advice, ill keep u posted and make sure i keep pickin your brain!
Old 10-08-2018, 06:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaduwridder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you look fine and I would say you should be happy with the way you are and get your gains slowly

the bad things that can happen from "Bulking up" Outweigh the good

what happens if you give up and become a fatass?
Thanks for the kind words man. And i am not too concerned on becoming a fatass since im only trying to add 15lbs or so!
Old 10-08-2018, 06:49 PM
Banned

once you begin the cycle of adding weight, many things can change

this has happened to many many people, chemical changes , metabolic changes can affect mood, attitude and it can be a chain reaction

its similar to drug addiction

Lets be honest weight = carbs and carbs are addictive, sugar is just as addictive as drugs. Look at all the young people today that are super fucking fat.

You are doing good, just get your gains slower and don't listen to mead he is retarded.

Do more cardio and get more sun. Pluck all those chest hairs and get a new GF, the pursuit of new Pussy raises T More then anything. Shoot for a girl hotter then your average pickup, you want to feel raised body temp when your next to her. If you don't feel that she aint hot enough.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha! Thanks buddy, i've worked hard to nail down my diet and workouts over all these years. Lots of trial and error.. Which is usually the best way for me to learn.. That being said.. I don't know man? Haha how about that for an answer? Something about being 33 years old, and waking up to being below 140lbs.. Maybe its wanting to try and do something new? I excelled at losing the weight and developing a weight lifting plan, excelled at leaning out, and gaining lean muscle.. That all somehow came naturally (genetics i'd assume). But i've never set out to really bulk up a good 10 or 20lb's.. So i think it's just setting my sights on a new goal to keep me motivated and plugging away? I've hit such a plateau in what i can lift and it can be a bit deflating [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Like i truly feel like i can't curl a dumbbell any heavier due to a fear of falling forward haha. That's half my weight at that point! And when you see dudes the same size curling 50's in each hand, i look at my stupid oats/protein/spinach shake, and think what the fuck am i doing man.. I'm over hear eating chicken and broccoli and i fucking hate it. That guy over there looks like a boss, and he's gonna go home tonight and eat chicken alfredo pasta, with garlic bread..
I hear ya. I can’t even have a burger socially without gaining 5 lbs. I pretty much only drink red wine now as opposed to beer, and I really don’t even drink. My goal is 12-13% body fat. I’m at 14%, as calculated by a physician who is my daughter’s business partner. Anyway, best of luck. I wish we could trade metabolisms for a month or two, I put on muscle and fat fast as shit

And I hate chicken and broccoli too. I also eat entirely too much asparagus for any Texan to be comfortable with. GREENZ