Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2017, 07:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Internet > all - just ask egypt
heh yea, america will probubly have exactly the same problems egypt has because they are so similar.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-27-2017, 07:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The internet is the wild card. That's why all these cops are under pressure to actually follow the constitution now. Before, they wrote the narrative. They still investigate themselves and receive the police discount when charged, but at least people are noticing.

Internet > all - just ask egypt
most naive guy fawkes shit ive read in years, nice
Old 01-27-2017, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well since we ran the country like this up until the 60's and didnt turn into a foreign country with completely alternate values and history of goverment, throw in now that we also have the internet, I dont think you have to worry about anything.
Except the internet was specifically restructured under the 0bama admin to be able to be shut off from the executive office at any time. Most countries also have an off switch.

So heres the dilly boi, and the real reason u got nothing to worry about.

if you turn the switch off, people go outside. No they can't coordinate protests and whoop up morale on twitter anymore, but they still go outside. They start asking questions. if you feel the need to turn the switch off, that means something is already happening. Now you shut the switch off, either questions start being asked harder or people go outside.

both are a bad time for the occupiers.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-27-2017, 07:56 PM
Banned

No, Im telling you a fact. If you think america is comparable to any event in egypt then you are batshit crazy.

it'd be like saying, "Obama's and the left's system of goverment will turn america into communist china.. Just look at communist china!"

What liberals like you dont seem to understand is that the cultures of the countries that you compare to america as "worst case scenarios" or even "possible futures" Have a history that sometimes spans over a thousand years of conditioned culture oppresion.

America has a history that dates back to its fucking inception, of freedom and rights.

These cultures identify who we are as people, sure Americans want MORE law and order.. we used to HAVE more law and order.

Americans dont crave fascism. Only countries that have lived under fascism have people that long for the good old days of facisim.

Americans long for the good old days of less free speech, less people thinking free speech solves their problems, and less free speaking kids with their crummy pants and hoodies crying and crying and crying about not being able to pay their bills, instead of working.

We long for the day when hippies get hit, not nazis take over. Gimi a break, wake the fuck up libtards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except the internet was specifically restructured under the 0bama admin to be able to be shut off from the executive office at any time. Most countries also have an off switch.
as far as this goes, americans will all unanomously agree to not shut our internet off because of my above post. We're crazy, not stupid 3rd world country gypsies.
Old 01-27-2017, 07:58 PM
Banned

I read the first 3-4 words of each paragraph atleast
Old 01-27-2017, 08:02 PM
Banned

Here you see a real american hero doing what america does best.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quit being transvestite 11 gender cucks the, lot of u.
Old 01-27-2017, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
You still missed the point and kept drilling in the direction of, "HURR WE'RE NOT EGYPT SO YOUR POINT IS DUMB!"

Fallacy: Missing the point.
your point is mute because its based on fantasy and paranoia and a lack of understanding anthropology 101

basically its 100% in line with an 11th gender sign holder.
Old 01-27-2017, 08:05 PM
Banned

the entire worlds knwoledge at are fingertips. this internet things a real game changer!!
Old 01-27-2017, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the entire worlds knwoledge at are fingertips. this internet things a real game changer!!
I just find it dubious that its possible to re-create a fascist dictatorship in a world where information is taken for granted.

Like take north korea for example, they have internet all over it and half of them have not had a member of their family live with the internet being a 'normality'... EVER

so there is no way in a world where you have 1st world free countries, turning into nazi germany. It's a joke only a fat liberal woman would think could be true.
Old 01-27-2017, 08:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'll concede.

You win.

Go Trump.

(Can't have a discussion with idiots)
lol what u want to discuss? that maybe america could turn into nazi germany? You're right, you cant have discussion with idiots, thats why i dont want to engage with one about topics you think are reality.
Closed Thread