Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 07:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

every1 is the same

u r no different from anybuddy else

we should all get allong and issue unlimited H1B Visas <3

-Google
fkn lool I literally just saw this and was finna post.

I love how google and gay are both on par with religions. at least the guy in the Nintendo Submissive shirt is a cute twinky mulatto instead of some bearded erudite wielding soul defiler
Old 03-31-2017, 08:50 PM
Banned

also note the only white males are disabled or old (only white-presenting able bodied male is an effeminate in a (((google))) shirt) and the white Christian girl is the only one sexualized w visible legs as the blackest character leans on her
Old 03-31-2017, 08:55 PM
Banned

oh and mad devil horns in the background lool
Old 03-31-2017, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Observe the two 'towering figures' that stand out prominently in the background, and notice that #4 is closer to them than #3. What are you telling us about 9/11, google? Notice that there is a background gap between the two towers, which divides the foreground into two groups: On our right, you have elements of Western society: Christianity, Science, Tolerance, while on the left are varying forms of ethnostate: Israel, the Islamic Caliphate, the racially homogeneous Asian societies, and Google.

Just what is Google doing on the left with the ethnostates, you're asking yourself right now? This is Google telling us they are trying to build a New World Order, a human ethnostate unified under a single global culture with the internet as a conduit for command and control. Bold move, Google.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:19 PM
Banned

if that were ur 1488th post i would rehabilitate your forum credentials right here and now

my observations were real talk though
Last edited by bigjerry; 03-31-2017 at 09:26 PM..
Old 03-31-2017, 09:32 PM
Fire Giant

Unhappy

i think that the christian girl dad in the back with his hand on the black boy shoulder. he don't look happy, and why the muslim girl look like she have downs? and where the heck a asian?! they like half the world, why there no asian? and no, indians don't count, they like they own thing, like black white people.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:34 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

oh no, i see it now that not the christgirl dad, he the asian. that why he old.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think that the christian girl dad in the back with his hand on the black boy shoulder. he don't look happy, and why the muslim girl look like she have downs? and where the heck a asian?! they like half the world, why there no asian? and no, indians don't count, they like they own thing, like black white people.
The Christian and Google are the only ones with their eyes closed and their heads nodded down in a submissive posture, blind and passive about their fate. Mr. Science has his eyes closed too but he's being guided (manipulated?) toward the Christian with that hand on his shoulder while blue shirt looks on expectedly, flanked by her two soldiers who exist at opposite ends of the spectrum but ultimately serve the same overlord
Last edited by Lune; 03-31-2017 at 09:42 PM..
Old 03-31-2017, 09:50 PM
Fire Giant

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Christian and Google are the only ones with their eyes closed and their heads nodded down in a submissive posture, blind and passive about their fate. Mr. Science has his eyes closed too but he's being guided (manipulated?) toward the Christian with that hand on his shoulder while blue shirt looks on expectedly, flanked by her two soldiers who exist at opposite ends of the spectrum but ultimately serve the same overlord
ohhhhh, so china working for team blue, mobilizing they africa assets to infiltrate the church with science? or i not getting it still?
Old 03-31-2017, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ohhhhh, so china working for team blue, mobilizing they africa assets to infiltrate the church with science? or i not getting it still?
china is in the wheelchair, cane guy is hispanic
Closed Thread