Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2019, 04:38 PM
Kobold

Default Question for Project1999 Staff ;)

Hail! Staff

I myself and a lot of the people i played with on Blue/Red 1999 in the past would like to know if
you the guys on the staff put any thought into the idea of a new PvP server alongside the launch of Green 1999?
Also considering the Discord 1999 you guys spoke of that never came out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Any thoughts? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Keep up the great work <3
Old 09-19-2019, 04:41 PM
Fire Giant

+1 great work but we red players would like to apologize and get another chance xd for reals, lots of people would love this.
Last edited by DRAGONBAIT; 09-19-2019 at 05:06 PM..
Old 09-19-2019, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Everyone except the 2 people who played on red's response to this: lol
Old 09-19-2019, 04:54 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes.
Yes.

Yes, but nothing I can explain right now.

Soon.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 09-19-2019, 04:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes.
Yes.

Soon.
man im one of those who would even donate, only the knowledge that u guys are even remotely thinking about it makes me happy, cheers.
Old 09-19-2019, 05:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes.
Yes.

Soon.
Oh wow, good news!
Old 09-19-2019, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AffEcT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I...would like to know if you the guys on the staff put any thought into the idea of a new PvP server alongside the launch of Green 1999?
Quote:
Yes.
Yes.

Soon.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-19-2019, 05:32 PM
Banned

Project M implementation on Green launch?

Quote:
Project M Implemented:
Tonight we have patched something to the PvP servers that many players have been waiting for. The ability to play that gnoll, orc, or the cute and fuzzy rat. On your character select screen you will notice another button in the upper right part of your screen called "Monster". Clicking this button will randomly place you in a low-level NPC in a random zone. You will be given full control of the creature to do with it what you like. You may hunt and kill other creatures. You may even attack other players.
Some things to remember when playing your own personal monster (NPC).
You will not be able to interact with players or NPC's other than moving and hitting attack.
You cannot speak, trade, sell, or do anything else that a player can do.
You will spawn with normal loot for the monster you are playing and Player Characters will be able to kill you for loot and experience.
If you are a spell casting monster you might want to take a moment to memorize some spells.
Once you die, you will return to the character select screen where you may choose to return as another NPC or play your normal character.
You may gain experience, levels, and skills as this NPC, but once you die, it is all lost. You will need to start over the next time you choose to be a NPC character.
You can't zone as a monster. If you try to cross a zone-boarder you will lose your progress and return to the character-select screen.
Monster PCs (MPCs) can not loot, sell, or gain items. They only get what they start out with.
This ability to play a monster is being implemented for PvP servers only as we have no plans to implement non-consensual PvP on a non PvP server.
However, we are still working with this system. We may find other ways to implement Project M on the non-PvP servers that are acceptable. We aren't done looking at the possible uses of this new feature.
Old 09-19-2019, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

If there is a green red server, please let it launch right after kunark, so i can experience a smidge of fresh kunark, then i can delete and start ALL OVER AGAIN and hunt lions like I was meant to. Not lizards.
Old 09-19-2019, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snort|eS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Project M implementation on Green launch?
I would love to see a custom content project M for blue that makes p99 basically D&D with player run quests and adventures all the frick over the place omg are you not entertained??!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread