Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2019, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

^true story. I’m triggered by it and really need america to sell Iran nukes and F-22s. I promise we will permanently clean up the Middle East for once and for all eternally for now and forever
Old 03-12-2019, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She’s honestly not that hot. It’s jsut my son’s fiancé and her sisters are green and hazel eyed salvadoreans and until I bang one my ding dong is after Latinas like a head seeking missile

That’s not a typo
Her body makes my dick drip.
Old 03-12-2019, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^true story. I’m triggered by it and really need america to sell Iran nukes and F-22s. I promise we will permanently clean up the Middle East for once and for all eternally for now and forever
if yall are moslems right now and u don't like that, how will f22s and nukes help right now? curious about ur analisys here, beyond misplaced pride in your melanated race.
Old 03-12-2019, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if yall are moslems right now and u don't like that, how will f22s and nukes help right now? curious about ur analisys here, beyond misplaced pride in your melanated race.
Our form of Islam is fine, it’s tempered by Persian culture. It’s like Christians in America vs Christians in Central African Republic. They aren’t the same but small brained morons can’t separate the two.

F-22s give us dunk capability on the Saudis and nukes make sure the pakis and Israelis have to stfu long enough for us to do what must be done

PS: fun fact. Iranians are Zoroastrian. We worship fire and our ancestors. The other stuff is just a cover
Old 03-12-2019, 04:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you disregard all evidence and facts as "intellectual dishonesty" when they don't agree with your worldview?

We currently have at least two Democratic congresswomen serving who are unapologetic antisemites.

And yet no one cares.

If a Republican farts the wrong way, you decide to kill him and his family.
no, im saying that the current republican leadership has given legitimacy and a mainstream political voice to white nationalist groups for the first time in generations, and a junior congresswoman saying anti-israel stuff isnt a very good deflection from that.
Old 03-12-2019, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're never going to release them to you without Iran accepting a central bank, though.
The dream is for America to recognize Aryan blood ties over Jewish fiscal ties. Probably too late for that given this country’s state of (((affairs))), but here’s to hoping there’s an Augustus out there
Old 03-12-2019, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no, im saying that the current republican leadership has given legitimacy and a mainstream political voice to white nationalist groups for the first time in generations, and a junior congresswoman saying anti-israel stuff isnt a very good deflection from that.
Everyone in America sees a Muslim woman wearing a hijab talking about Israel. What do you think comes to mind? Mitch McConnell and other Kentucky klansmen? Or 9/11 and ISIS? You really don’t understand how bad the Omar thing looks do you bud. You guys only have to run Beto or Biden and you’ll win 100%. You let the hideous women of the Democratic Party speak their lunacy in public and trump might win a second term. Tulsi Gabbard is somewhat decent looking. Give her the mic if you insist on letting women speak on subjects above their pay grade
Old 03-12-2019, 05:04 PM
Banned

What are some of the concrete examples of Antisemitism in the democratic party ATM?

Like saying Israel is a foreign power and identifying an ideology called Zionism?

Is that the Antisemitism we need to stomp out ASAP?
Old 03-12-2019, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are some of the concrete examples of Antisemitism in the democratic party ATM?

Like saying Israel is a foreign power and identifying an ideology called Zionism?

Is that the Antisemitism we need to stomp out ASAP?
She said Israel hypnotized America’s politicians and Jews have dual loyalty dude

It’s true but it’s defijitely anti Semitic and both myself and Omar are Muslim
Old 03-12-2019, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Democrats should burn a Bible at chic fil a. That would be better than having a Somali in Congress

Hope this helps. Politics is a game of optics. You’re getting rekt by an obese septuagenarian who eats KFC