Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-24-2021, 11:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right, despite me continually saying "I'm not rich", you think I have oodles of money. It's the same as your political view, you think things despite empirical evidence otherwise.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The place I donated is small and you can look up donors on the website, so that's all you're going to get.

What bothers me the most here is that I don't feel like I can promote the charity without fear of being doxed by some degenerate. And just to be clear, that sentiment is not targeted at anyone specifically.
Yeah, location and date not listed.....but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't faking

And I feel ya on the doxx'ing, I actually didn't realize my full name was on the first donation pic I uploaded. But I'm not too worried about any of you crazies stalking me. It would be the first time I ever had a stalker

You have balls sir. Bravo. Let's even it up. It does appear I will lose any further donation war though...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0 a donation 2.jpg (22.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 05-25-2021, 12:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, location and date not listed.....but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't faking

And I feel ya on the doxx'ing, I actually didn't realize my full name was on the first donation pic I uploaded. But I'm not too worried about any of you crazies stalking me. It would be the first time I ever had a stalker

You have balls sir. Bravo. Let's even it up. It does appear I will lose any further donation war though...
I saw it but have no interest in bothering you! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2021, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw it but have no interest in bothering you! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nobody, I hope, here is bad enough for that.

2-3 posters who are wild, yeah but only 1 of those 3 were active tonight so I'd say you are safe.
Old 05-25-2021, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right, despite me continually saying "I'm not rich", you think I have oodles of money. It's the same as your political view, you think things despite empirical evidence otherwise.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The place I donated is small and you can look up donors on the website, so that's all you're going to get.

What bothers me the most here is that I don't feel like I can promote the charity without fear of being doxed by some degenerate. And just to be clear, that sentiment is not targeted at anyone specifically.
Why is the black woman fat? That’s racist
Old 05-25-2021, 04:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you insinuating black people can't be fat? That's racist.

I also want to point out that people are super excited to find out they can work from home and they will be super excited to learnt hat if they can work from home, it also means someone else working from home but a home that is cheaper by the hour can replace them.
So for now, a lot of newfound freedom through work from home and soon, when those jobs disappear, the cities that banked on this move because of low taxes will be in a lot of trouble.

Prices go up when demand surge but so it goes down, one way or another, one day, when too many houses are for sale with not enough buyer. (until international buyers come in because capitalism)
Especially when people lose their at home job and realize that the new city they live in is cheap in taxes but offer no services and has a small actual job market not able to absorb them.

Beggar thy neighbour!
Last edited by Byue; 05-25-2021 at 04:39 AM..
Old 05-25-2021, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

All of it is top down changes made for the slaves. Its not organic. So what is the point of causing inflation of our money? Who is filling the homes in CA if they are moving to your grandma's house in Az? Most importantly, since you already live in a shit hole, where the fuck are you going? I know the answer but I'm not telling.

Btw negative interest rates
Old 05-25-2021, 10:32 AM
Banned

No donations for me atm. I gave my cousin my tithe this month to bury his dad (500$)

Renal failure.

Went to see my aunt and it looks like she's trying to drink herself to death. Told her to sell her mobile home and come live with us. Might have to float her lot fees next month so as not to have her losing her house immediately after her dog and her husband.

Real problems. Not imagined sleights conjured out of envy
Last edited by Gwaihir; 05-25-2021 at 10:36 AM..
Old 05-25-2021, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you insinuating black people can't be fat? That's racist.
Patriam eyes Byue

Byue eyes Pat

..Byue reaches for his trademark bageutte with hidden blade, like a cane sword only French.
Old 05-25-2021, 11:37 AM
Kobold

In a sense, we're working on it. Most people in our age group are riddled with student loan debt, both of us included. Unless you're brilliant or got some of daddy's money, you're in student loan debt. Privilege, you know.
Old 05-25-2021, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

..Byue reaches for his trademark bageutte
That hard sourdough crust makes a good handle. Now I want a baguette sword.
Lost but not forgotten.