Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 02:39 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Looking for an old friend

Does anyone remember the guild White Lotus on the Karana server?

I had a friend in that guild whose name I'm a little hazy on. I believe it was Zen-something. It may have been Zenn, Zendaar, or something similar. His last name in the game might have been Carpenter. He was a wood-elf ranger.

He's from Canada and would be in his 40s.

I know this is a bit like throwing a bottle into the sea, but thought I'd give it a shot. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2012, 03:26 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I remember seeing most of the guild names being thrown around here from my Karana days. Remembering individual players from 10 years ago is much harder. I've been trying to dig up my old EQ screenshots to remember some names but I can't recall what backup hard drive I put them on. I'll continue on the storage room archeological dig and see if I can dig any up.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
any of you valoran peeps that moved to maelin remember ereb? on maelin? :P

i wasn't in valoran, but was in CT, which was.. and still is, top guild of maelin.
I met a valoran pally RL.. amiao, i also hit on so many valoran bards haha.
I vaguely remember a character named Ereb. Amiao was a close buddy of mine, and i'm sure i know which bards you hit on! Oh and I think I remember you posting alot of smack-talk on our public forums at one time and Avasheon taking you down a peg for it lols. Or maybe it was just a similar name idunno.

<3 Valoran for life!
Old 06-22-2013, 12:59 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default TSW

I was in TSW

Rumkum - WAR
Terellion - BST
Rumkam - SK

And a Sunderland resident Fickle/Darkivy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dreana been on here at all ?
Last edited by Rumkum; 06-22-2013 at 01:04 PM..
Old 06-26-2013, 06:02 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hey yall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I played Darkform a necromancer on Karana from 1999 until i quit in 2004.
I was Assistant guildleader in Paralax and i was guildleader in the English speaking part of Empire alliance (Creators of Fate/ Quo Vadis).

I started playing again this spring and Darkform is now a lvl 100 on prexus server, so if any of you know me and are still playing shoot me a tell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

DF
Old 06-26-2013, 07:47 PM
Aviak

Well, since this was bumped.. I'll keep it goin'!

Started just before Kunark came out on Live. Played until just after Velious was released.. took a break, came back.. moved with Night Eternal to Morden Rasp.

Lemiddar (Ranger)
Sankk (Paladin)
Safrosst (Druid)
Slackker (Rogue - Main)
Kudyn (Warrior)
Tongsan (Monk)

Dupes my sig, but.. I was in Saints of Honor for awhile with good people like Rhook, Jloarm, Korenna, Omega(abcdefg), Lowl, etc.

After awhile I moved to Souls of the Arcane. I was in and out there frequently. Friend of Lofn, Norticdreamer, Kelkay, Aoloeb, Tordail, Suamus, Izadar, Leuwein, etc.

After that I moved to Night Eternal. Honestly, I'm not looking to find anyone from there. I enjoyed it, but that time was kind of a blur for me. I remember Valiantt and Ocaria, along with Zoo, Duck, Slicen and a few others. Not many people overall.

Other people I would be elated to find here? Ajexandra/Faunabane, Poetik, Imapercent, Caetana, Ayarie, Hassan, Teollat, Chassy... there's a TON more, but it was ages ago.

However, if anyone has contact information on these people toss me a PM =) I'll entice them to this server!
Old 07-07-2013, 03:23 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Karana original!
Necro - Holik
Paladin - Lalthlen
Monk - Expendable
head of family "Anonymouz"
Old 07-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Wow! I recognize most guild names and some names. I started on Karana at beginning of Velious and played off/on through Omens. My good friend Maxtin Freeman (Gnome Mage) got me hooked. I was in Sacred Order of Shadows which was part of the Ashborne Alliance(so many great times). I was a Halfling Druid by the name of Giovanii Freeman.

Just started yesterday on this server and brings back so many great memories that I'm going to try to get my friend to play with me again. I'm playing a halfling druid again by the name of Giovannii(not very original I know).
Old 07-11-2013, 06:41 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ames [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He was the founder too! I was real good friends with Suma...was hoping he might be lurking somewhere around these boards..havent spoken to him since he quit =/

I was in Legion Of The Dark Phoenix for a while =) ...and Evolution Of Faith.
lol the co-founder is my uncle. I'm Wenlaya

GHey Hawke 4 Lyfe
Old 07-11-2013, 12:41 PM
Sarnak

Deano from Grey hawke here. Gh4life
Closed Thread