Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2022, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you read some of Twitter's theories?

There's a reason they're called 'BlueAnon'.

It's a mirror image of QAnon.
Yes, I essentially live on Twitter. I like some conspiracy theories, but I don't believe a lot of them. Guess that costs me points with Jib.

I do believe there are secret billionaire clubs and stuff, but I think they're all laughing their asses off at us as we go on about party politics. Like they aren't the puppet masters of both, and the judicial system.

What I don't know is how much they fight each other, what their motivations are, et cetera.
Old 10-03-2022, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is the tl;dr Reagan vs Mondale?
Old 10-03-2022, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're just mad at the two party system, now. Give me a better option than Joe or Donnie. What party can I support that has no rich people? Are there any?

It certainly isn't the Republican party. Their attachments to billionaires are no secret.
you will, never. EVER. get a better system by voting for the system.

The billionares run the left and the right.

But the left gives them even more power, because they do it with good intentions.

They use the right to do stuff that they can only do with bad intentions, so the decline of civilization is slower with them in charge.

You sold out man. You sold out.
Old 10-03-2022, 11:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Leftists only read the headlines of articles and never follow up on stories.

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth can put its boots on."

It's a big reason Conservative and Independent have a very poor view towards news media.

Because the news knows it can lie and benefit in the short term, while its reputation suffers in the long term (but only suffering with people who have a memory)

It's the analog version of "click bait". Get eyes and attention now, but sacrifice your reputation as a truthful, fact-finding organization.
Yea it’s been shown that a news correction misses something like 80% of the original viewers

So it’s better to simply lie in the original story then issue a correction later that no one will ever see
Old 10-03-2022, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you will, never. EVER. get a better system by voting for the system.

The billionares run the left and the right.

But the left gives them even more power, because they do it with good intentions.

They use the right to do stuff that they can only do with bad intentions, so the decline of civilization is slower with them in charge.

You sold out man. You sold out.
The right wing gives the right wing money, I criticize it and many other things, and that means I sold out, somehow.

I'll never support a conservative, even for dog catcher. I will never buy the idea that conservatives slow the decline. You don't even have a reliable metric for decline.

If you're just gonna pretend I have done stuff to judge me accordingly, don't stop there.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea it’s been shown that a news correction misses something like 80% of the original viewers

So it’s better to simply lie in the original story then issue a correction later that no one will ever see
This is a fun little tool: http://newsdiffs.org/

And by 'fun', I mean soul crushingly depressing.
Planar Protector

The left does this thing where they are like, "ohhh were so damn close we promise, well do all this stuff..! just hold on, just hold on soon! we will do it soon!"

then the right is like, "NOPE!"

And the left is like, "the right is so evil! they never let us do anything! Boo! We promise, if you donate twice as much this year, we WILL get that thing we said we'd get through passed, and we wont let the republicans RUIN it!"

Meanwhile the left transferred record amounts of money to the 1% EVERY FUCKING TIME
Old 10-03-2022, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What's amazing to me is conservatives honestly seem to think one or more of these things:

Their news doesn't lie to them
If their news does lie, they will spot it
If their news does lie, it's justified because it serves conservative values

Anyways, that guy can gripe about leftists only reading headlines if he wants. The only people here who have refused to read articles I link are conservatives.

Yes, I know I usually refuse to watch conservative linked Youtubes. But I do read articles, voraciously.
Old 10-03-2022, 12:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The left does this thing where they are like, "ohhh were so damn close we promise, well do all this stuff..! just hold on, just hold on soon! we will do it soon!"

then the right is like, "NOPE!"

And the left is like, "the right is so evil! they never let us do anything! Boo! We promise, if you donate twice as much this year, we WILL get that thing we said we'd get through passed, and we wont let the republicans RUIN it!"

Meanwhile the left transferred record amounts of money to the 1% EVERY FUCKING TIME
Simple answer: that isn't the Left in the White House, it's the Right

And it always has been, since Jimmy Carter
Old 10-03-2022, 12:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is the tl;dr Reagan vs Mondale?
See? Only reads the title.
Closed Thread