Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2021, 11:02 AM
Banned

Default Love

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As for my present personal perspective. I feel terminally ill. No one should love a smelly motionless sedate corpse waiting to die and finally lose conciousness. That's not to say I'm worthless. I just feel beyond forming attachments and exploring love. Or risking hurting others because of where I am at in life stages right now. Seemingly closer to death than life. I know about relationships. Sharing interests. Learning about others. I think I've consumed too much romantic pop culture without really understanding or experiencing true love.

Anyway. I'm still curious.

Besides even if I could or really wanted to I don't think I could really return someones love, or even truly love them.

Unconditionally care a lot maybe. Not make there life a living hell maybe. My number one love language is to not be there at all.

I only love you guys a little bit. So I only stop posting for brief periods.

How does anyone else feel? Want to tell me how it works or what to think?

P.s. I already know about Lilith, sex, biology, reproduction, chemical love, addiction, obsession, lust, desire, vanity those are easy mode.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-15-2021 at 11:23 AM..
Old 03-15-2021, 11:47 AM
Banned

Oh this is a terrible post. I'm already really regretting it. At least there's that.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Ya'll deserve better than this.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-15-2021 at 11:54 AM..
Old 03-15-2021, 11:57 AM
Banned

Not flying off the fucking handle over every little thing is love. You tolerate them, they tolerate you, forever. Or ill kill that bitch.... lol im kidding.

Seriously though, maybe back off the gas on this one. Love can be lots of things. I know I loved my dog more than most humans, but i wouldnt marry my dog. Find someone you like to chill with, someone you can just talk to freely. Find someone you can forgive and someone who can forgive you. We're all fucked up, especially the closet homo's from the desert of a state that sponsors terrorism. First thing though is feeling like you're worth it. Love yourself, yo. If your life is a wreck, have a laugh. Take pride in that pile up. We're all gonna die, go get some.

You could do all the things you said you're unsure of, if you tried. I fucking hate messy people. My gf is messy, yet I dont hate her. Its strange, love is. lol
Old 03-15-2021, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Love is what quantumly connects two souls.

Once you and another soul find true love for each other, you become quantumly connected, when you die, you remain quantumly connected, with all the loved ones you have connected with throughout your lifetime.

Quantum connections are not absolute, and can break, so dont die hated and alone or you may drift through the black void that way.

I am pretty sure this might possibly be real but also made it up.
Old 03-15-2021, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Mag, I love you!
Old 03-15-2021, 12:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not flying off the fucking handle over every little thing is love. You tolerate them, they tolerate you, forever. Or ill kill that bitch.... lol im kidding.

Seriously though, maybe back off the gas on this one. Love can be lots of things. I know I loved my dog more than most humans, but i wouldnt marry my dog. Find someone you like to chill with, someone you can just talk to freely. Find someone you can forgive and someone who can forgive you. We're all fucked up, especially the closet homo's from the desert of a state that sponsors terrorism. First thing though is feeling like you're worth it. Love yourself, yo. If your life is a wreck, have a laugh. Take pride in that pile up. We're all gonna die, go get some.

You could do all the things you said you're unsure of, if you tried. I fucking hate messy people. My gf is messy, yet I dont hate her. Its strange, love is. lol
Yeah. I agree. That's almost everyone.

Probably why Iove to post here.

I don't, didn't want to complain. I'm really sick though... how to even boundaries? Virtual online relationship only?

I like myself. Accept myself. I certainly dont hate myself. Maybe I'm a bit bored with myself and that is sorta externalized. Somehow.

I wish I had the real energy to go even sorta exploring the web for real or really engage with new random people. Maybe that is part of it. If I felt better, I'd be ready to put myself out there aside from this closeted little hermit hole.

I don't hate anyone. Even the people that have really hurt me. I even posted about that..

Maybe I'm a really loving and caring human being and I just need to accept that and accept myself for how much of this spectral, unquantifieable everything love you speak of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love is what quantumly connects two souls.

Once you and another soul find true love for each other, you become quantumly connected, when you die, you remain quantumly connected, with all the loved ones you have connected with throughout your lifetime.

Quantum connections are not absolute, and can break, so dont die hated and alone or you may drift through the black void that way.

I am pretty sure this might possibly be real but also made it up.
This is dope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mag, I love you!
I love you too. Biiiiiig virtually massive hugs. Let's go to your quantum realms tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-15-2021, 12:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As for my present personal perspective. I feel terminally ill. No one should love a smelly motionless sedate corpse waiting to die and finally lose conciousness. That's not to say I'm worthless. I just feel beyond forming attachments and exploring love. Or risking hurting others because of where I am at in life stages right now. Seemingly closer to death than life. I know about relationships. Sharing interests. Learning about others. I think I've consumed too much romantic pop culture without really understanding or experiencing true love.

Anyway. I'm still curious.

Besides even if I could or really wanted to I don't think I could really return someones love, or even truly love them.

Unconditionally care a lot maybe. Not make there life a living hell maybe. My number one love language is to not be there at all.

I only love you guys a little bit. So I only stop posting for brief periods.

How does anyone else feel? Want to tell me how it works or what to think?

P.s. I already know about Lilith, sex, biology, reproduction, chemical love, addiction, obsession, lust, desire, vanity those are easy mode.
I'm sure you do some of this. If not, I bet you're smart enough to know it's right. I'll say it anyway...

Get up and go for a walk until you're tired. Move more every day but make sure you're tired at the end of the day. Your goal is to get a job -- any job.

Eat primarily lean meats and vegetables. It's not supposed to taste good, it's fuel.

Read and practice or listen to music for your entertainment.

Get out of your own head and stay out of it.

Log out. Never post or browse here again. We're not your friends. Go make some real ones.

And to repeat, stay out of your own head.
Old 03-15-2021, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Like hobart for example, he will be now quantumly tied to these negative feelings, and will take them into eternity with him, spending that time in what we as humans would define as: hell.
Old 03-15-2021, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure you do some of this. If not, I bet you're smart enough to know it's right. I'll say it anyway...

Get up and go for a walk until you're tired. Move more every day but make sure you're tired at the end of the day. Your goal is to get a job -- any job.

Eat primarily lean meats and vegetables. It's not supposed to taste good, it's fuel.

Read and practice or listen to music for your entertainment.

Get out of your own head and stay out of it.

Log out. Never post or browse here again. We're not your friends. Go make some real ones.

And to repeat, stay out of your own head.
You're absolutely right. I know you don't believe me, but aside from logging in here I follow all that advice. I don't get far, but I challenge myself every day. I used to be a real superstar athlete. So I have what it takes and I don't feel like giving up. I think that's important.

I am really sick. The forums do help because you are all familiar and my feelings aren't really hurt by how people are, feel around here. Another forum probably wouldn't be that much better.

Already got people here on speed dial if I wanted to spam them personally as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like hobart for example, he will be now quantumly tied to these negative feelings, and will take them into eternity with him, spending that time in what we as humans would define as: hell.
I don't think he deserves hell. He seems genuinely to want to help, and care.

I don't expect people to love me. But maybe quantumly entanglement with me could be a good thing, or your last chance at redemption until you can entangle with more betterer people or something.

I would like to humbly say I am not super far up the quantum ladder to heaven. Even if I have powerful juju, divinity.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-15-2021 at 12:57 PM..
Old 03-15-2021, 01:02 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're not your friends.
Closed Thread