Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2021, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robersonroger38 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously do you guys actually trust any politician on either side? You already lost if you do…
Sounds like you coulda trusted trump with this one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2021, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh yeah i meant 60s but then i thot "but its pop locked" but then i forgot pop wasnt out. Thanks for the correction nerd
I'm such a nerd. Just pointing out your claims seem weak when you can't even tell what level 7-8 characters are.

Also, you're claiming people that play this elf sim are creepy loners. No prof needed.
Old 07-23-2021, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Compulsive liar
Old 07-23-2021, 01:38 PM
Sarnak

https://nationalpost.com/health/bio-...ruses-to-china
Old 07-23-2021, 01:44 PM
Banned

ngl I don't understand like half of the posts itt. Can somebody translate?
Old 07-23-2021, 05:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ngl I don't understand like half of the posts itt. Can somebody translate?
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
Old 07-23-2021, 08:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm such a nerd. Just pointing out your claims seem weak when you can't even tell what level 7-8 characters are.

Also, you're claiming people that play this elf sim are creepy loners. No prof needed.

Thanks for clapping back, but I was really quite polite with you. pokesan admits to all charges. He's a basement type. You're a dumb fuck, also a background noise poster who i'm not really talking to. There's not a huge difference in my head between luclin and pop level caps wowie, hard to believe. Either way I'm on my way out so enjoy lol, we don't need to ego contest but enjoy the plausible deniability gaslight larp.

Quick everybody disbelieve me, actually I'm the childlike unemployable autist and the guy who is too agoraphobic to post more than 2 sentences at a time even when his heart is laid open, who flees sobbing from friendly women he fears could hypnotize him into giving money, is the high-achieving one. No, no. Anyway, that's it for unique content & posts written by college graduates generally, let alone ivy league scientists who happen to be swimsuit models with better current-events analysis than literally any other source on Earth. enjoy more flyover cul-de-sac chat (and the N word very cutting edge)

annnd here's the checkered flag for insisting I do not in fact exist! you insist on my superiority [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 07-23-2021 at 08:38 PM..
Old 07-23-2021, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for clapping back, but I was really quite polite with you. pokesan admits to all charges. He's a basement type. You're a dumb fuck, also a background noise poster who i'm not really talking to. There's not a huge difference in my head between luclin and pop level caps wowie, hard to believe. Either way I'm on my way out so enjoy lol, we don't need to ego contest but enjoy the plausible deniability gaslight larp.

Quick everybody disbelieve me, actually I'm the childlike unemployable autist and the guy who is too agoraphobic to post more than 2 sentences at a time even when his heart is laid open, who flees sobbing from friendly women he fears could hypnotize him into giving money, is the high-achieving one. No, no. Anyway, that's it for unique content & posts written by ivy league scientists who happen to be swimsuit models, all my legit biography lmao. enjoy more flyover cul-de-sac chat (and the N word)
elite level troll or mentally ill

pick one
Old 07-23-2021, 08:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
elite level troll or mentally ill

pick one
there's no difference, why not both, etc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I have a pretty good grasp on reality but I also have to be straitjacketed now and then. I'm just a moody person. What can I say. The thing about this that makes me mentally ill is the returning to this place. But I am getting better at that!

Anyway, if you don't know what I'm talking about it's not really for you. i'm writing to the old schoolers, all of whom have met me IRL but for 1 or 2, if there seems to be context missing.

I don't often identify myself as who and what I am, because nobody is willing to accept that one of their internet adversaries is above-average academically. because their milieu is decidedly NOT above-average academically or socially by any stretch (sadly obvious). From my pov it's like, you completed college and are of a healthy height and weight? Cool I am willing to believe that, let's banter! For others this is apparently a very rare thing to encounter, and my self as described is evidently downright threatening.

Personally, I do not find myself to be particularly impressive, comparing myself to classmates with successful biotech firms that they own and finding myself on the middling end in many ways. For y'all, however, what I describe is so impressive that it must not have happened. Yeah we are different species hehe
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 07-23-2021 at 08:58 PM..
Old 07-23-2021, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Shut up nagger
Closed Thread