Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-24-2022, 08:44 AM
Banned

Ask yourselfes.

Why in all of space times and through the unlikely hoods of countless and infinite miracles posting here?

For me the dream is still alive in my heart. Everquest is a part of me. One day I can only hope a new generation, new soul will pilot their elfes into pixel paradise and dream their own dreams. May the spirit of Everquest remain alive in the hearts and minds of men, elf, dwarf, and halfling alike for ages yet to come.
Old 04-24-2022, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

I've never ignored anyone on these boards in over 10 years except OP. Every single thing posted by this person is so beyond irrational and insane that it truly makes me question reality sometimes. Do yourself a favor and ignore them like I have
Old 04-24-2022, 09:41 AM
Banned

Praying for your elfsoul Azeth. 🙏
Old 04-24-2022, 08:50 PM
Banned

starkind stfu

like how do you make azeth mad bruh
Old 04-24-2022, 10:37 PM
Banned

Azeth was mad at my previous incarnations before you even rolled on the forums.

You think Starkind is "bad" ha!

Anyway I don't even know Azeth. They seem like a pixel addict. That's probably y they are mad. I'm guessing tho.

I don't follow everyone and everything.

The bigger assumption you're making is that I actually care if people are mad at me? I don't know honestly.

I don't reaaaaally care if ppl hate me. That's dumb to care about.

It's always sad that ppl are mad. And dumb. And unfortunate... from what I gather... Azeth is "less" mad and more "just doesn't get me" and maybe afraid that they'll grow a third eye or something if they red my posts.

And you know what...honestly. The smartest. Healthiest thing for anyone who doesn't want a third eye or to be like weirded out would be for them to put me on ignore. And never ever reply to me or engage with me. Or anything anyone quotes from me.

Because guess what.

I will never really just be like "oh I can't stand this person they don't exist blshblshblah". I will engage them tho. I will be like hey. This is how I feel. Just like this post. I know you say don't talk to me. It's like you just want to talk at me tho and then be indignant if I actually respond.

Hey, u know what cool. U do ur thing.

We aren't the boss of eachother. I'm glad I'm not on ignore yet. When I am. Whatever.

I will try and not get your attention so much butttt like it's not like that many ppl post here so if there's a reply from u I can't promise I won't just do my thing and post whatever Anyway.

It's debatable if Azeth is even really mad. And if they are... well thoughts and prayers for getting mad at ppl who u have on ignore and don't even interact with...

Who even is Azeth? I don't really overly care much. Yet... like I would maybe if they needed me to care. It doesn't sound like Azeth wants my care. So I pretty much just hope Azeth, he she or it or they or whatever are OK. Just like I hope you're OK. Or will be one day.

Anyway. Thx for the brilliant question. Hopefully this answers it somewhat.
Old 04-25-2022, 12:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
New Everquest is coming, its called Pantheon - prepare to be significantly disapointed
Don't worry you can stay here and play P1999 for the next 20 years. Its called a containment server for a reason.
Old 04-25-2022, 12:33 AM
Banned

you dont even play p99 or everquest

get a fucking grip
Old 04-25-2022, 12:52 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-25-2022, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

TLP'S or WoW are the answer to this question
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 04-27-2022, 04:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was supposed to be at max skill level pickpocket still has a CHANCE of an announcement of the pick pocketer using that ability. So it's a rogueish temptation.
i used to pickpocket golem for gems in pofear back in 2009 on vztz. this made me incredibly rich on the server, good times.
Mitic - Green - Dial a Port (yes, porting is more fun than raid-rotations) - 2020