Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2019, 01:02 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

My guess is he bought a prebuilt with garbage hardware.
Old 12-16-2019, 02:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by axisofebola [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe tomorrow. Tired of this and going to bed. It's running windows 10(which i despise already), it's a pretty high end gaming rig less than a month old. Cable modem, no router.
Please no one help this guy. Let him quit.
Zekdos - Troll SK
Old 12-16-2019, 02:42 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by axisofebola [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe tomorrow. Tired of this and going to bed. It's running windows 10(which i despise already), it's a pretty high end gaming rig less than a month old. Cable modem, no router.
You need a router. P99 or not.
Old 12-16-2019, 04:41 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xruptor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's really oddball. Can you tell us your pc specs and what you are running P99 on? Operating system and such.
Also your in-game character name and name of alts? You know, so we have all bases covered.
Old 12-16-2019, 08:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please no one help this guy. Let him quit.
Why is there something I don't know about this guy? I suppose I should read the rest of the thread. I was just trying to be helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also your in-game character name and name of alts? You know, so we have all bases covered.
I was just merely asking for his pc specs and or operating system to see if there was something that could be related to the issues he was having. Like I mentioned above clearly I must have missed something. I'm going to go back and read the entire thread.
Old 12-16-2019, 09:32 AM
Kobold

Xruptor,

I think everyone is annoyed because they’ve asked for his gaming specs several times and he’s not really answering any other questions.

My thoughts are
he might just be embarrassed because he says he has a high end gaming rig and in reality doesn’t, so doesn’t want to give the specs,

Or

he honestly doesn’t know where to find them and also embarrassed about that.

Or

He’s trolling.

I hope it’s embarrassment and that he can get past it so we can help him.

Edit:I was just following this thread in case the issue ever happens to me honestly.
Last edited by Fireblade7; 12-16-2019 at 09:34 AM..
Old 12-16-2019, 09:36 AM
Sarnak

I've had this happen rarely - usually I zone faster than everyone else. (Running Ubuntu on an SSD. I zone faaaaast.)

I suspect it's network related.
Old 12-16-2019, 09:37 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblade7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Xruptor,

I think everyone is annoyed because they’ve asked for his gaming specs several times and he’s not really answering any other questions.

My thoughts are
he might just be embarrassed because he says he has a high end gaming rig and in reality doesn’t, so doesn’t want to give the specs,

Or

he honestly doesn’t know where to find them and also embarrassed about that.

Or

He’s trolling.

I hope it’s embarrassment and that he can get past it so we can help him.

Edit:I was just following this thread in case the issue ever happens to me honestly.

After going back and reading the entire thread, that seems to be the case. I was wondering what all the hostility was about.
Old 12-16-2019, 10:09 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

SSD on windows 10.

I zone in about 8 seconds.
Old 12-16-2019, 10:39 AM
Sarnak

I've been zoning perfectly fine for this last hour or two and intentionally zoned many more times than usual. 6-8 sec zone times, which has normally been the case in th past. Nothing has changed since yesterday on my PC. So this either some local internet issue or some specific zoning bug. Then again, there are only one-third as many people on green right now as there was yesterday when I was playing, so jury still not completely reached a verdict.
Closed Thread