Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2020, 01:37 AM
Banned

LMAO.. just read the thread posted. He was kicked from 2 solb Royal groups. Didn't know there was another incident. He was in a party with Legend and the same thing happened over a mith bracer. Then he does it again �������� wow sever blacklist. Solmn I was the gnome mage in the previous party u were kicked from last week for the same thing. World's dumbest criminal for sure
Old 01-20-2020, 01:39 AM
Banned

And notice how these pussies talking shit always do it on fake accounts cause their cowards. They're also liars.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And notice how these pussies talking shit always do it on fake accounts cause their cowards. They're also liars.
Nice 300 post count.

I advise the sever to blacklist u and dalle
Old 01-20-2020, 01:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You we're in a nbg group last week n you did this once already now reading the same story with different people and screen shots? Your hot Garbage. Ur like that so Ninja from red rping a paladin salaryman
Old 01-20-2020, 01:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You we're in a nbg group last week n you did this once already now reading the same story with different people and screen shots? Your hot Garbage. Ur like that so Ninja from red rping a paladin salaryman
You're a liar. And everything you say is irrelevant until you post your character name cause you're a random nobody. So who's your main?
Old 01-20-2020, 02:16 AM
Sarnak

Can't say I'm surprised. Hazek is writes some of the worst garbage on this forum and I can only assume the quality of his posts are a reflection of the quality of his characters. It's nice to know his character's name so I can avoid this trash in game.
Old 01-20-2020, 02:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't say I'm surprised. Hazek is writes some of the worst garbage on this forum and I can only assume the quality of his posts are a reflection of the quality of his characters. It's nice to know his character's name so I can avoid this trash in game.
Alot of people would say the same about you hypocrite. The difference is you're too scared to show your character name because you know its true lol. Funny how a bunch of random nonames wanna come here and talk shit.

Lets see your gear.
Old 01-20-2020, 02:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the quality of his posts are a reflection of the quality of his characters.
By that logic my posts are the highest possible quality because my char has BIS in every slot for level 42 Lol.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2020, 02:38 AM
Planar Protector

You look fash Hazek
Old 01-20-2020, 03:20 AM
Kobold

Completely off topic mostly here, but someone help me here, royals = kpc? (king priest champ)....was called kpc on vazaelle, ragefire and another server I played on for a bit but cant think of name offhand.
Closed Thread