Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2021, 04:15 PM
Banned

Default The nanny state is destroying profitable industries. And lives.

The nanny state is destroying any profitable industries where startups, amateurs, hobbieststs, independent and self taught people can make a living. And become professionals.

Log everything.
Back it up in triplicate in multiple countries.
Submit to multiple background checks.
Pay for the privilege of training to buy yourself a position in the cogs.

And bend over and submit to state reviews by bought out and criminal career politicians and their lackies.

I'm not saying really bad. Really evil shit doesn't happen. That really powerful successful people don't abuse their authority and people don't die.

The cure is worse than the disease though when it's the government prying into every personal detail and the media covering up the facts and the truth with allegations and omission.

When you're forced to run to the nanny state and police. And hope they protect you. Or authorize you. Or attempt to control the situation, badly, and ineffectually. Causing collateral. Enabling ignorance and people to hide from the truth. Hide from reality.

You're no longer free.

You're just another dead body in a queue.

Change my mind.
Old 07-22-2021, 05:43 PM
Banned

Sorry OP but you're wrong. Are you sure you showered today?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-22-2021, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

The guy that owned the restaurant told Biden he couldn't get people to come back to work and Biden said that's because people were out getting better jobs that working at his shit restaurant.

This really happened yesterday lol senile
Old 07-22-2021, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry OP but you're wrong. Are you sure you showered today?

Dude, or girl, whatever, I don't get it. Your pictures in total agreement with me and my post. It's just blatantly easier to read and more generally applicable
Old 07-22-2021, 06:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, or girl, whatever, I don't get it. Your pictures in total agreement with me and my post. It's just blatantly easier to read and more generally applicable
I'm tormenting you and it's good. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's an example.
Old 07-22-2021, 06:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I mean this is 100% on point tbh

There are essentially no villains in history in their own minds, nobody wakes up and goes "how can I be EVILLLL today" like a 60's bond movie. They think they are doing what is right, consequences and collateral damage be damned.
Old 07-22-2021, 06:46 PM
Banned

Well today I slathered myself in lavender scented coconut salve. Bought off Amazon from some weirdo living in LA exporting their manufacture to God knows where.

It did come in a plastic dispenser with a box and ink that was probably printed in India and shipped overseas on a big leaky diesel hauler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean this is 100% on point tbh

There are essentially no villains in history in their own minds, nobody wakes up and goes "how can I be EVILLLL today" like a 60's bond movie. They think they are doing what is right, consequences and collateral damage be damned.
Yep, but a lot are just doing it for the paycheck and ez access to prostitutes and a swimming pool anyway. Even if they say they are saving #hookerlives by day.
Last edited by starkind; 07-22-2021 at 06:49 PM..
Old 07-22-2021, 06:50 PM
Banned

It's good because I like it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Do you?
Old 07-22-2021, 06:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's good because I like it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Do you?
I love it.

Thinking of going down to kinkos and printing a large of that particular file saved to my phone to hang over my bed nexto my Jesus, Moses, and Joseph Smith posters.
Old 07-22-2021, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Closed Thread