Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2021, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Philo-sophy
Philo: love of
Sophistry: wisdom

Unfortunately, despite vast swathes of wisdom dropped firsthand by myself on this board, I can fairly surmise there is no philosophy among the majority of our forum-denizens.
Old 07-25-2021, 11:18 PM
Banned

Why do they call it Sophistry? What is the root of the word? Or should I say, "Who" is the root of the Form?
Old 07-25-2021, 11:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do they call it Sophistry? What is the root of the word? Or should I say, "Who" is the root of the Form?
Based on who is asking, I'm going to guess your answer is Jewish people.
Old 07-25-2021, 11:35 PM
Banned

No. What is the root of "Sophistry"

We gno that philo-sophy translates as "love of wisdom" but the "istry" means "of the school of"

So what is the root?

I'm super baby stepping this one for you. Show me you're a thinking thing.
Old 07-25-2021, 11:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people dress in 1 sexless uniform on their own you know

lol that pearl puritanical evangelical democratic scum! (full circle)
This would destroy the economy and we'd all just start digging through our landfills and cutting up upholstery and sack clothing.

It's actually what happened like in wwi (maybe not two) the flower companies started selling their flower in bags with nice prints because people were using them.

It's just absurd and absolutely insane tho, literally 90% of Americans could not bake their own bread, filter water, or sew clothes. They'd full stop break down without their Coca-Cola n lil plastic bottles of shampoo.

Look, I'm not saying we should try living like apes, just that we should recognize how good we got it, then consider improving on that.

We won't tho.

God bless.

~starkind
Old 07-25-2021, 11:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This would destroy the economy and we'd all just start digging through our landfills and cutting up upholstery and sack clothing.

It's actually what happened like in wwi (maybe not two) the flower companies started selling their flower in bags with nice prints because people were using them.

It's just absurd and absolutely insane tho, literally 90% of Americans could not bake their own bread, filter water, or sew clothes. They'd full stop break down without their Coca-Cola n lil plastic bottles of shampoo.

Look, I'm not saying we should try living like apes, just that we should recognize how good we got it, then consider improving on that.

We won't tho.

God bless.

~starkind
It really brings truth to the Tryptich subtext of the Garden of Earthly Delights. Well-intentioned people re-vol-utionize and utter retards consume without Sophia until nothing is left but entropic ruin.

Explain to me why they don't deserve to be ruled, utterly, again?
Old 07-25-2021, 11:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
It really brings truth to the Tryptich subtext of the Garden of Earthly Delights. Well-intentioned people re-vol-utionize and utter retards consume without Sophia until nothing is left but entropic ruin.

Explain to me why they don't deserve to be ruled, utterly, again?
That's just it.

They are. They don't really understand tho. But it's still appropriate to cultivate individual independence and strength in those who are able, willing and receptive. (Able)

They'll be the next batch of rulers. While the majority continues to beg for chicken nuggets.
Last edited by starkind; 07-25-2021 at 11:47 PM..
Old 07-25-2021, 11:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's just it.

They are. They don't really understand tho. But it's still appropriate to cultivate individual independence and strength in those who are able, willing and receptive. (Able)

They'll be the next batch of rulers. While the majority continues to beg for chicken nuggets.
Yeah, Hosea 10:12 tells us to cultivate our own soil, is this merely an instruction manual on ow to prepare oneself to Rule?

I suppose if we don't keep casting seed in hopes of it falling on fertile ground we won't have a next batch of rulers. Imagine how fucked up that situation would be? A whole world under the curse of Cain cannibalizing itself.

Sigh. See what I did there?

Tag, you're it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Gwaihir; 07-25-2021 at 11:52 PM..
Old 07-26-2021, 12:01 AM
Banned

Don't worry. I'm ok with whatever shampoo bottles rain my way. Zero plans to beg for them either.

I think the wokeism will burn it's self out eventually.

You seem capable, disciplined, educated, and measured.

I'm fine, ok.

I just really enjoyed making posts like OP and basically if one person evaluates themselves in the least then makes a conscious choice to do better or even just feels better about themselves or their circumstances because they've been given an opportunity to get my perspective. Well. That's pretty good.

I really want to say, in the weirdest way we are all almost in agreement tho.

Begging for nuggets or shampoo or whatever from a military police dicktatership owned by oligarcs is kind of loosing game. For us. Our children. Money makers and rich ppl sell them vaccines. They don't hope and pray and queue up for em.
Old 07-26-2021, 12:03 AM
Planar Protector

pretty sure the answer is lesbians 💯
Closed Thread