Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

I think the Cabilis guards drop iksar-usable armor if I'm not mistaken...oh the irony..
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 12-12-2010, 09:30 PM
Kobold

isnt there iksar quest armor? im not totally sure but it was a weird teal brown white and black iirc. prolly just about the same as crafted with their ac boost.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:01 AM
Fire Giant

whats some decent iks war useable gear thats in game now? i.e. mid level twink package
Old 12-13-2010, 03:52 AM
Kobold

I know ikky warriors have a quest armor set like Crafter, Lambent, etc. I believe it's called "Trooper Scale."
Old 12-13-2010, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

Indokulite Gauntlets have 50hps on them, for the record.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:33 PM
Kobold

Iksar can't use Indokulite, for the record.
Reiker is a 30 watt fluorescent bulb. Reiker is a former freelance writer. Reiker is not skilled in the craft of writing. Reiker is also Teacher of the Year at Apopka High School. Reiker is affiliated with 2 hospitals. Reiker is a remote controlled space heater in the winter. Reiker is rated "EXCELLENT" in the following areas:
Old 12-14-2010, 12:07 AM
Fire Giant

meh... he was talking about indoku, then swapped to iksar, and then came back with Cobalt and I didn't catch it in my reply. my bad.

I never really saw many Iksar warriors at kunark launch. The regen was just so fitting to the necro/shaman/monk classes coupled with the lack of available plate-level armor for the SK/WAR iksars.. You simply didn't bump into many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 12-14-2010, 12:42 AM
Kobold

Not a popular combination but definitely underrated. Ogre shaman are still preferable to Iksar, while Iksar / Ogre warrior is a bit of a tossup. If this server went past Velious, then Iksar would be the best warrior race.
Reiker is a 30 watt fluorescent bulb. Reiker is a former freelance writer. Reiker is not skilled in the craft of writing. Reiker is also Teacher of the Year at Apopka High School. Reiker is affiliated with 2 hospitals. Reiker is a remote controlled space heater in the winter. Reiker is rated "EXCELLENT" in the following areas:
Old 03-18-2011, 02:36 AM
Sarnak

Still we need answers as to what current gear we could use as twink armor for a young iksar warrior?
Sslaythe (30 Iksar shaman) Leader of the Harbingers of Thule
Old 03-18-2011, 06:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukaking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still we need answers as to what current gear we could use as twink armor for a young iksar warrior?
Anything that is available now that both warriors and rangers can wear is a good start.
Closed Thread