Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2021, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine thinking raising another man's child is a good thing.
Old 06-10-2021, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem very smart. And yes, we’re still talking about freedom. And we get it, you’re in the military and have been to many countries for two weeks at a time. I’m happy for you that that makes you feel well informed

Wasnt all on your dime, pussy. Some of it was on maratrans dime, before the accident in tampa bay. Some of it was on bubble bee tunas dime, indirectly.

I live like 45 minutes from the bahamas, too.

Ya boy was international before you were born.
Old 06-10-2021, 10:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine thinking raising another man's child is a good thing.
If you've ever been depicted with horns, it is.
Old 06-10-2021, 11:01 PM
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BTW Tom MacDonald is a Luciferian

It took me a while to figure this out but yeah,. that's what he is.

_____
for people who are too stupid or don't know better.,

Lucifer and Satan are different.
tell us,,,
Old 06-10-2021, 11:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy..._United_States

Freedom? This is a country that policed sex acts with adults. They policed peoples mouths and butt holes. A woman is not in charge of her own body in the USA. You gotta have a funeral and report a miscarriage's, collect the mensuration and turn it into the state government for them to examine it or face charges of murder.

You're far too stupid to understand why its retarded to scoop a cup of blood water from a toilet to turn into your local state government to examine for foul play. That is freedom. One in four pregnancies results in a miscarriage. One in four. In GA, you can be charged with accessory to murder for driving a friend or family member to FL for an abortion. lol

FREEDOMMMMMMM
we inherited some buggery laws from english common(civil?) law. all good now.

buggery is when someone rodgers you in the bum.
Old 06-10-2021, 11:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why dont you look it up and prove me wrong? Show me this is not happening. Republicans love to care about shit when they dont have to lift a finger to care. Your form is caring is not condemning them for getting pregnant in the first place. thats literally as far as you go.

Where are all the kids you guys have adopted since you are SO much about the kids? Not a one.

Put your money where your pussy ass mouth is. =]
Maybe I'll adopt a kid after I lose my child tax credits and deductions in 10 years
Old 06-11-2021, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Why dont you look it up and prove me wrong? Show me this is not happening. Republicans love to care about shit when they dont have to lift a finger to care. Your form is caring is not condemning them for getting pregnant in the first place. thats literally as far as you go.

Where are all the kids you guys have adopted since you are SO much about the kids? Not a one.

Put your money where your pussy ass mouth is. =]
Very typical, “adopt my child if you care so much!” Don’t have a kid you can’t raise or won’t love if you care so much
Old 06-11-2021, 12:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Wasnt all on your dime, pussy. Some of it was on maratrans dime, before the accident in tampa bay. Some of it was on bubble bee tunas dime, indirectly.

I live like 45 minutes from the bahamas, too.

Ya boy was international before you were born.
Can you take an IQ test and report back?

Doesn’t the military do that? I’m guessing sub 90
Old 06-11-2021, 01:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very typical, “adopt my child if you care so much!” Don’t have a kid you can’t raise or won’t love if you care so much
Are you gonna blame the people who get raped, too?
Old 06-11-2021, 01:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Can you take an IQ test and report back?

Doesn’t the military do that? I’m guessing sub 90
Its called the ASFAB or some shit and I got a 96/100. I think thats one point from nuclear qualified. I also slept through half of it and took it stoned in 11th grade. Even at my worst, im more than you'll ever be. What was your score? Oh let me guess, you didnt take it because you were... scared? Afraid? Bitched up? It was offered in high schools across the usa. Maybe they didnt offer it to pussies. lol So yeah, scored in the top ten percent of the country.
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 06-11-2021 at 01:27 AM.. Reason: What was yours?
Closed Thread