Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2021, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine thinking raising another man's child is a good thing.
Imagine being opposed to adoption because of retarded right-wing politics.
Old 06-11-2021, 02:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, post a pic of what your body looks like in the pushup challenge. (didn't think so)
i like you Gina, but it's pretty obvious you were fat your entire life, and now in your 30's(?) you've finally decided to do something about it and you think it somehow makes you special. Good on you for finally making the change, but you don't need to tell us about it every chance you get.

You should start doing crossfit, your mindset is perfect for it.
Old 06-11-2021, 04:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's pretty obvious you were fat your entire life
False, I was slim all through high school and my 20's. I didn't go blob mode until the age of about 26.

And I'll post whatever I please.
Old 06-11-2021, 05:32 AM
Fire Giant

Ah so just insecure. Yeah, you should do CrossFit.
Last edited by nostalgiaquest; 06-11-2021 at 05:36 AM..
Old 06-11-2021, 08:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its called the ASFAB or some shit and I got a 96/100. I think thats one point from nuclear qualified. I also slept through half of it and took it stoned in 11th grade. Even at my worst, im more than you'll ever be. What was your score? Oh let me guess, you didnt take it because you were... scared? Afraid? Bitched up? It was offered in high schools across the usa. Maybe they didnt offer it to pussies. lol So yeah, scored in the top ten percent of the country.
asvab

don't remember my score from 2005. probably didn't need one to be a 19d

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 06-11-2021, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

Picture a black arnold shwarznagger about 4' tall hairy feet. Thats me,amd i never did push up in my life. Sorry thought this was the pushup thread
Old 06-11-2021, 09:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe I'll adopt a kid after I lose my child tax credits and deductions in 10 years
You wont.
If you were going to do it, you would have done it already.
Thats the thing about humans. When they REALLY want to do something, nothing but death can stop them.

Why dont I? I dont sit there and say "its my business what goes on with your uterus and children. I care SO much! I CARE!!!" lol
Old 06-11-2021, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its called the ASFAB or some shit and I got a 96/100. I think thats one point from nuclear qualified. I also slept through half of it and took it stoned in 11th grade. Even at my worst, im more than you'll ever be. What was your score? Oh let me guess, you didnt take it because you were... scared? Afraid? Bitched up? It was offered in high schools across the usa. Maybe they didnt offer it to pussies. lol So yeah, scored in the top ten percent of the country.
Lol you are nothing but an angry simpleton buddy. And delusional
Old 06-11-2021, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You wont.
If you were going to do it, you would have done it already.
Thats the thing about humans. When they REALLY want to do something, nothing but death can stop them.

Why dont I? I dont sit there and say "its my business what goes on with your uterus and children. I care SO much! I CARE!!!" lol
You are the one who brought up the topic of adoption. It was your suggestion, so if you feel it’s so moral, you do it. Weirdo
Old 06-11-2021, 10:18 AM
Banned

better to rule in hell than serve in heaven
Closed Thread