Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2021, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

I love how you can create an Iksar and go out into the Field of Bone and Lake of Ill Omen or any outdoor zone and then you can hop the boat to the old world and get 30% more xp and never come back to Kunark until you're ready for your Trak Idol.

That's just awesome how it forces Iksar to go to South Karana and do the same thing they did there a hundred times before.
Old 01-12-2021, 04:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how you can create an Iksar and go out into the Field of Bone and Lake of Ill Omen or any outdoor zone and then you can hop the boat to the old world and get 30% more xp and never come back to Kunark until you're ready for your Trak Idol.

That's just awesome how it forces Iksar to go to South Karana and do the same thing they did there a hundred times before.
Good point though as I wish the Kunark outdoor zems were better. My iksary shammy is hanging out in the karananas.
Old 01-12-2021, 09:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What's the rush?
Old 01-14-2021, 08:34 PM
Banned

ouitdoor kunark zems are worse because theres tons more monsters available and you end up geting more exp faster i like it beter
Old 01-15-2021, 08:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the rush?
Ask the 100 people in the hole instead of any other zone now. People enjoy being efficient with their time and want to achieve their goals of reaching max level. Spreading the zem would allow it to be more enjoyable across the board and actually get people into zones that are now dead.
Old 01-15-2021, 01:37 PM
Aviak

Honestly, I wonder why we even bother with ZEMs in the first place. They only serve to cram everyone into the most optimal zone because God forbid you lose that 0.001 XP/HR!!

I am an advocate of the Flat ZEM™! Let the zones thrive under equal representation! Let the XP be determined by the content of a mobs level bar and NOT the zone to which he was spawned! Let the loot, the challenge and the fun determine where a group camps, not some exaggerated sense of sweet, sweet XP gains!

This game has far too many min/max obsessed people to the point that waiting in line for 6 hours for 1 hour of gameplay at the "best XP" camp in the game is somehow preferable to playing for 6 hours in a less-than-ideal XP camp somewhere else, even though it is clearly a better camp by its mere virtue of NOT being camped! Fucking bonkers if you ask me.
Old 01-15-2021, 01:47 PM
Banned

we really got to explore more and stop chasing ZEM
Old 01-15-2021, 09:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the population allows for a full Hole
This is the kind of quality content I come here for
Old 01-16-2021, 10:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroKill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, I wonder why we even bother with ZEMs in the first place. They only serve to cram everyone into the most optimal zone because God forbid you lose that Millions of XP/HR!!

I am an advocate of the Flat ZEM™! Let the zones thrive under equal representation! Let the XP be determined by the content of a mobs level bar and NOT the zone to which he was spawned! Let the loot, the challenge and the fun determine where a group camps, not some exaggerated sense of sweet, sweet XP gains!

This game has far too many min/max obsessed people to the point that waiting in line for 6 hours for 1 hour of gameplay at the "best XP" camp in the game is somehow preferable to playing for 6 hours in a less-than-ideal XP camp somewhere else, even though it is clearly a better camp by its mere virtue of NOT being camped! Fucking bonkers if you ask me.
FTFY
Old 01-16-2021, 12:30 PM
Sarnak

in the good old days, loot drops also dictated what zones people camped in.
Closed Thread