View Poll Results: Do it?
Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2021, 12:19 PM
Banned

I was simply making the point that we live in a word where two people could only read headlines but come away with opposing views.

Also, pretending that you’re immune to only reading headlines is a giveaway of your agenda.
Old 01-16-2021, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

I have literally watched videos today, where I see someone being murdered, and the person next to me see's someone being justifiably killed.

Headlines are the least of our problems.
Old 01-16-2021, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
XXOG, imo

The despotism is real
my boy is happy he smiles a lot
Old 01-16-2021, 03:20 PM
Banned

They keep trying to rewrite history and pretend it was just one guy beating cops to death and shit.. It was just one guy that did all the bad stuff, prolly antifa. The "patriots" screaming "shoot him with his own gun" lol blue lives matter!
Old 01-16-2021, 07:50 PM
Banned

found the dead lady's twitter

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

doesn't look like a Qtard to me, can anyone tell me where they found that narrative? rabid antimasker though so you could say karma oroborus nibbled its tail if you were kind of shameless. poor woman.

btw she didn't deserve to get shot even in context, I saw the video. Who is this shitty plainclothes cop sitting silently then surprise popping a woman in the neck through a narrow opening. For fucking shame. Definitely a case where a warning shot was called for. But he was probably not thinking beyond his own safety and the fact that his ammo was limited. Gotta make good shots to beat back a faceless zombie horde with a sidearm. Poor, panic stricken situational awareness anyway as he should have saved that round for someone likely to actually attack him or lead the violence, not a slender woman, since in the panic scenario we're talking about you run short of ammo regardless. Just an awful, cowardly policing performance. I could perform better with literal videogames as my training and experience regimen.

Anyway, who is this woman's husband? Wish there were more good men out there to steer these girls straight. she was pretty enough to deserve some reprogramming and safety.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-16-2021 at 08:03 PM..
Old 01-16-2021, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
found the dead lady's twitter

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

btw she didn't deserve to get shot, I saw the video. Who is this shitty plainclothes cop sitting silently then popping a lonely woman in the neck. For shame.

Wish there were more good men out there to steer these girls straight
The ashley hobbit chick? She had a mutual gf with her bf.
So not lonely
Old 01-16-2021, 08:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The ashley hobbit chick? She had a mutual gf with her bf.
So not lonely
there was clearly something missing.

sometimes the center of the party is the loooneliest place in teh world, especially when they are all woozy vicious vampire thralls whod chase cool all the way to the chamber of a zogbot's glock (for Donald Trump ONLY) -albert einschtein
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-16-2021 at 08:06 PM..
Old 01-16-2021, 08:08 PM
Banned

she did Elon Musk fantweets btw, in case you were wondering what yet again my nose knows instinctively #based #vindicated
Old 01-16-2021, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Just a mostly peaceful protest, using leftard standards. No worries. Don't be a bigot.
Old 01-16-2021, 10:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
btw she didn't deserve to get shot even in context, I saw the video.
i don't like police killing people, but she was climbing through the window over a barricade into a room where congresspeople were literally sheltering in place. the guard has no idea whether or not she is armed, or what is coming in right behind her. he has a job to protect the people we elect. there was no other option at that point in my opinion at least iN tHe HeAt Of ThE mOmEnT aka SpLiT sEcOnD dEcIsIoNs.

can you imagine what would have happened had she/others been allowed to breach that point?