Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2013, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Problem with laptops (or a lot of them at least) is that you can't customize and switch out graphics cards for what you'd prefer. The best stuff isn't made for laptops sadly...and the next PC I buy I want something high end [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Such a waste of money. Unless you do intense graphic design going highend is just forking money over to computer companies. You can spend less then 1k on computer that will run everything you want.
Old 08-21-2013, 04:32 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to papercolor

I got a lenovo y500 for 1k on sale. Dual 650m gforces cards, 16gigs of ram. Keep your eyes out. Rather than spending $500 on something that will only run minor stuff keep your eyes peeled. Check out Engadget.com's post...they will show where to get things for a good price every now and then.

*Oh and I did not get this laptop to just play p99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread