Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2013, 02:06 AM
Sarnak

I've had some very positive interactions with TMO members in the past day or two.
Old 12-22-2013, 02:07 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Swish, now I'm going to go watch the Matrix. YOU ARE ACTIVELY HURTING VERRRROUSSS DEVELOPMENT.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 12-22-2013, 02:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... but I understand why they did it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Understands - 1
Doesn't Understand - 5741
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Swish, now I'm going to go watch the Matrix. YOU ARE ACTIVELY HURTING VERRRROUSSS DEVELOPMENT.
Spoilers: He was dead the whole time!
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As with any guild, TMO were a mixed bunch. I think a lot of the taunting comes from the result of keeping certain items/epics under lock and key to the rest of the server (necro epic, anyone?). That wasn't really very nice... but I understand why they did it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hopefully guild interaction improves and everyone tries to build a better community...hopefully [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would agree on this it's the one thing I had issues with. Selling droppables sure but keeping all epic MQ's on lock was meh
Old 12-22-2013, 02:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Mystical Order

Recently the guild formerly known as The Mystical Order disbanded. We are saddened by their loss, as the guild as a whole donated their time, resources, and manpower to help this server be the classic experience that it is today. Their contribution to this server is immeasurable, and they will be missed.

That being said, their raid suspension still stands. Any former TMO members raiding are subject to disciplinary action. Circumventing a raid suspension by deguilding or joining a new guild is not something that is going to work. While we understand these members' frustration over not being allowed to raid over the holidays, the suspension stands and you risk your account if you do not adhere to it. This suspension includes all raid targets, entering Veeshan's Peak, Hate Plane, Fear Plane, and Ragefire. The suspension did not include Plane of Sky, and former members of TMO may go up to Plane of Sky with their respective guilds.

The Project 1999 Community

I'd like to take a moment to address the community at large. The Mystical Order as a whole was not involved in the use of this exploit, it was a select few members of the guild. The vast majority of banned accounts were not necessarily used or involved in the exploit. We have no reason to believe these actions were condoned by the guild as a whole.

This information was already revealed in the announcement made on 12/18/2013. However, it seems a large portion of the community has taken this opportunity to send hate tells, spam the forums, and harass members of The Mystical Order any way they can. While the staff will not police "talking trash" in Rants and Flames, we do not condone this behavior in the rest of the forums or in game. Unwarranted or unprovoked harassment towards anyone on Project 1999 is not only frowned upon by the staff, but should be frowned upon by the community as a whole. The /ignore feature is not an excuse to be malicious. Anyone who feels that players who had a "The Mystical Order" tag deserve this sort of harassment after being betrayed by people they cared and trusted should be ashamed of themselves.

If any player, regardless of guild affiliation, feels they are receiving excessive, untoward, or unwarranted harassment, you absolutely have the right to ask the person to stop. If they don't, petition for a CSR.

I can't speak for the rest of the staff, but I personally am extremely disappointed in all of you. I expect better from this community and its players. Stop acting like children taunting each other on the playground, and be an adult.

Errmaagaahwd, Verious??

To end on a positive note, it seems the community as a whole has taken steps to improve the raid scene on Project 1999. We are excited to see what effect this will have on the server. There are good things on the horizon for Project 1999, and we hope you'll all enjoy the server during the holidays and the year 2014!

You must be new.
Old 12-22-2013, 02:20 AM
Fire Giant

Thank you, Derubael for your post since I met you in game when you became a GM you have been someone I respected. I didn't always agree with you and I was vocal once or twice but always tried to show you the respect not only that you deserved but that you earned as you became a presence on the server.

I was one of the lucky ones in that a lot of people didn't know me so I wasn't subjected to the hate that others were but it was really upsetting to them and to hear from them what they were dealing with. So I appreciate you defending them or at least letting people know it isn't acceptable to treat people that way.

Also thank you for clarifying the raid situation as far as myself and my guild mates/friends(I don't care if the tag is missing atm they are and will remain TMO) stand. This way at least we know what may/can/will occur if we raid during the next 2 weeks.

Sorry this is all new to me I was offline for a few days so missed everything.

I haven't and wont post much on the forums but I felt this was one of the few times I wanted to.
Old 12-22-2013, 02:37 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse36 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WAS
Coming soon to a P99 near you TMOTWO
Old 12-22-2013, 02:38 AM
Planar Protector

I'm pretty sure the guides didn't want this thread turned into one of the RnF threads.
Old 12-22-2013, 02:38 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Take your trolls to Rants and Flames. Or did you not read the post?
Closed Thread