Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2013, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you miss this?
He is just implying (rightfully) there is a reasoning why the rule changed and when it did.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:04 PM
Banned

People on this forum believes too much in Disney or Dora the explorer.

I cannot wait the first QQ from BDA & other guilds when they will realize that FE/IB will vampirize 80% of contents (without be able to kill Nexona & Hoshkar even if they continue to raid together). You will only have bones without any meat on it, the new virginity of IB will fall soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-23-2013, 02:09 PM
Sarnak

Yapas your stupidity has no limits. When i believe you cannot be any more of a dumbass you go and up the game. TMO monopolized 98 percent of the content for 2 years, doing so by training, cheating, and leap frogging any guild, then acting like they are the white knights. FE/IB is bringing the server and raid scene together to try to come up with a solution that breeds both competition and also lets guilds enjoy end game raid content. You my friends are a moron and always will be. You try to spin how bad an impact tmo has been to this server, and how they have cockblocked everyone else from truely enjoying end game raid content. Do us a favor, go jump off something tall.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yapas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People on this forum believes too much in Disney or Dora the explorer.

I cannot wait the first QQ from BDA & other guilds when they will realize that FE/IB will vampirize 80% of contents (without be able to kill Nexona & Hoshkar even if they continue to raid together). You will only have bones without any meat on it, the new virginity of IB will fall soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correct me if im wrong but... Aren't you the former bda turncoat pussy who left for pixels? Oh wait, yeah.. You are. Lol
Old 12-23-2013, 02:16 PM
Banned

I'm just more morried about every "TMO" thread being repeated with FE/IB instead really.

When all the fun of being anti-TMO and "sticking it to them" fades.. all I see is the implementation of the endangered species mob list actually in effect and the #2 guild taking the big stuff still.

That said, I'm very happy to see the new guilds getting targets appropriate for their progression. I would hope that will stay the same, I guess, whether TMO mains still need items from those mobs or not (??). TMO mains not meaning the "lifers" you dread on the RNF forums but their new applicants (yes they have them, and didn't dupe plat or ever share their account with someone who did) still needing things like BCG/White Dragon Cloak/dragon bags.

Repeating the point and where I don't see a solution that benefits everyone: Items like White Dragon Cloak/Tobrins/BCG are still needed by mains (TMO has new mains that join ...) I would think in every guild. Should applicants join one of the lower (no offense) guilds to wait their turn for these items before apping TMO? If so, should TMO be the "only need PD loot" guild? Kind of just turns the whole system into something where you graduate from one guild to the next and certain mobs are reserved for certain guilds. Doesn't make a ton of sense to me, but the normalized raid times would be GOOD for everyone's sanity even if it effectively means less mobs spawn every year.

From the economic perspective, less items flooding the server is a good thing even if it means people go without when trying to preserve a more classic economy. I'd like to see a report of how many RBBs/Cloak of Flames exist in the wild today... and how many at most it would be possible to drop on a server following a true classic timeline.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:17 PM
Banned

more worried* :P
Old 12-23-2013, 02:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by baramur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yapas your stupidity has no limits. When i believe you cannot be any more of a dumbass you go and up the game. TMO monopolized 98 percent of the content for 2 years, doing so by training, cheating, and leap frogging any guild, then acting like they are the white knights. FE/IB is bringing the server and raid scene together to try to come up with a solution that breeds both competition and also lets guilds enjoy end game raid content. You my friends are a moron and always will be. You try to spin how bad an impact tmo has been to this server, and how they have cockblocked everyone else from truely enjoying end game raid content. Do us a favor, go jump off something tall.
I am not spining at all, could you please tell me how was IB domination before TMO took the lead please ? before our suspension could you also confirm me that FE/IB got suspended for 5 days for raid interference ? and now you want to push people that only TMO was the bad "guy".. Come on...

Also you should blame Dev's team for Kunark, it is not TMO fault if Velious still a mirage for couple years

If Rogean/Nilb/ or any GM's got enough "wisdom" to ask TMO to make a rotation etc, I am pretty sure that Zeelot & officiers prolly have accepted. They just waited the good opportunity (Internode Froovy + using some pretext to hide their weakness) + GM's leaks

Froovy/Internode/Crazyeyes deserved their punishment but do not be hypocrit, some IB used SEQ/MQ during long times and got "temp" banned (and some of us are back).

Tbh I am expecting nothing from GM's & Dev's cause historically they got some corrupted people in there, I will not talk about their actual situation cause the actual nazi rules in forum prevent any attack against them.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its like slaves cheering for their new masters. But we got new collars. New hammers for breaking rocks. Yay for us!
Fancy the ones answering batphones at all hours of the day/night calling those who don't 'slaves'. Sometimes it's more difficult to recognize the chains that we put on ourselves.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by baramur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correct me if im wrong but... Aren't you the former bda turncoat pussy who left for pixels? Oh wait, yeah.. You are. Lol
Look like you missed the "train" ! I left cause this guild some people acted as pure douche bag, Hightowerxx, Chest, Shinko the paranoid & few others, also my brain should be too high to be enough receptive to bda wash brain workshop
Old 12-23-2013, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartbeats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Butthurt detected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Closed Thread