Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Have U seen anything Strange?
Yes , but I dont talk about it. 16 20.51%
Yes, and I do talk about it 11 14.10%
No, never have 36 46.15%
If they only knew... 15 19.23%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2014, 07:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've seen a UFO but i also just believe in aliens period. I mean its pretty narcissistic of anyone to believe we are the only intelligent lifeforms in this galaxy/universe.
I completely accept that there are aliens out there. I just don't think it's very plausible that they even know or care about Earth. The universe is so large to render the vast majority of interstellar and all intergalactic travel impractical.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:03 AM
Aviak

I've seen some shit man...

Bill Cooper interviews Travis Walton

http://www.hourofthetime.com/bcmp3/125.mp3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Walton
Old 03-14-2014, 08:09 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriverse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I completely accept that there are aliens out there. I just don't think it's very plausible that they even know or care about Earth. The universe is so large to render the vast majority of interstellar and all intergalactic travel impractical.
I look at it like this.....

When a fish is "staring" out of its fish bowl do you think it comprehends just what our three dimensional space is? Do you think it stares out there and says "Tharr be humans and doing what humans do?!". Hell no. That's us. We are a tiny little species on a tiny little pebble surrounded by an infinite number of others & some getting to certain sizes we can barely even imagine. So I don't think our feeble minds can really comprehend whats "out" there.

Now unless of course the Universe operates on some law that all life has to be on the same scale as ours. Surely there are all types though, and with the vastness of the universe I just don't think we can begin to imagine whats really going on out there. For all we know we're just the inner workings of some large organisms brain.
Old 03-14-2014, 11:22 PM
Kobold

Alot of people think we are all being mind controlled in symbiosis with bacteria in our brain. It could be thr missing link. As human brains intelligence to size ratio is not very good. Bacteria could have evolved intelligemce over billions of years and be running the planet. Or it could just be the government.

Portsfour Pie Gnome Wizard
Fappjack Akalilfappy Gnome Warrior
Iksars Suck Human Monk

"Yup,... that just might be proof that we have failed as a species lol."
Old 03-14-2014, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriverse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See, with our current understanding of science, intergalactic travel seems impractical. But when you consider the total age of the universe, in a blink of the fucking eye ago we thought the Earth was the center of the universe. We're primitive as fuck in our understanding of science, like stone age level shit. Who knows what's possible. We've only begun to scratch the surface of physics.

There could be life forms 10,000 years older than us, which is still practically brand new in the grand scheme of things. But it's impossible to fathom what our understanding of science will be 10,000 years from now.
Old 03-15-2014, 02:02 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganjar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alot of people think we are all being mind controlled in symbiosis with bacteria in our brain. It could be thr missing link. As human brains intelligence to size ratio is not very good. Bacteria could have evolved intelligemce over billions of years and be running the planet. Or it could just be the government.
Ive thought about this numerous times before. Whose to say a lifeform on a nano-scale wasn't intelligent? Whose to say they've hacked us & we are a host for them to supply them with enough vital energy to support their entire systems.

What if all life, the universe was just a huge cluster fuck inside out of bacterial type bodies competing to destroy hosts? We ourselves could be looked at like a bacteria on the face of this Earth.
Old 03-15-2014, 02:11 AM
Sarnak

This thread reminds me of shrooms and a campfire.
Old 03-15-2014, 03:04 AM
Planar Protector

Seen a couple of people that were demon possesed, although the second am only 80% certain of....didnt get close look at their face, although they were literally barking like a dog.

To my knowledge the first person did manage to get treatment(an exorcism) and recovered from their affliction. The other one is still wandering about in the city of chester. IF you head out around the walls of the city on a stormy night/full moon you might bump into them too.

Are YOU Cleansed from the chains of digital desire?
Old 03-15-2014, 03:14 AM
Planar Protector

When I worked at a mental health facility doing in home care, midnight to 8am shit, the 4-midnight staff and I would smoke weed out in my car for a few hours before he went home because everything was quiet and whatever.

one night we were out there and I saw a silhouette of a person in the entry way and it didn't walk across the room it glided. I didn't say anything or mention it, about 10 minutes later my buddy asked me if i had seen anything in the house like a shadow...

we talked for a minute and had seen the same thing at the same time not just a shadowy figure but we both described it as gliding not walking .

Really the only thing I have ever experienced and just had no explanation for. Blame weed but no one is gonna say they have hallucinated on weed ;p

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 03-15-2014, 03:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ive thought about this numerous times before. Whose to say a lifeform on a nano-scale wasn't intelligent? Whose to say they've hacked us & we are a host for them to supply them with enough vital energy to support their entire systems.

What if all life, the universe was just a huge cluster fuck inside out of bacterial type bodies competing to destroy hosts? We ourselves could be looked at like a bacteria on the face of this Earth.
If a bacteria had hijacked my brain, I feel as though either

A) it doesn't affect my human consciousness which is all we really are
or
B) The parasite has taken over my consciousness thus I am the parasite and in which case I am still myself.

either way I am me.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Closed Thread