Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2015, 07:51 AM
Sarnak

Title.

Ninik, Lady of the Gnomes.

There's two "big deal" things people see as rewards - Illusion items, and unique titles.. She has a guise, and is notorious for the gnome voice in voip.
Old 09-28-2015, 11:04 AM
Kobold

Illusion items are a good reward in general, but if the idea is to do something special for Ninik then anything involving cookies, cupcakes, etc would be the way to go. Gnoming it up is her shtick, so I doubt an illusion item would get much use.

An item that would let her turn other players into gnomes would be pretty awesome though. Divinity raids would certainly be a site to see.

Edit: And no player on the server would be safe from randomly being Ninik'd.
Old 09-28-2015, 12:39 PM
Banned

Gnoming stone sounds pretty legit...maybe put a 5 min CD on it to prevent mass gnoming
Old 09-28-2015, 10:12 PM
Sarnak

Should give Ninik a green name and guide powers, she's clearly shown to be above all the drama and trusted by most, this is the ultimate p99 reward as she can decide what to turn her toon into anytime she wants.
Old 09-28-2015, 10:53 PM
Fire Giant

Special cookie with summon more cookies =D
Old 09-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivar Quartz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Give her the ultimate reward: Make Her God.

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 09-28-2015, 11:57 PM
Fire Giant

If you want a reward they gave out often on live, as much as I hate to say it, it'd be artifacts or titles.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 09-29-2015, 12:38 PM
Skeleton

So wierd. Ninik rezzed my druid last night. Wouldn't take a tip. Gave me a cookie and milk and was in role the whole time. Definately one of the cool folks on this server. To see this thread here and read through this was kinda cool. Whatever you guys come up with that little gal deserves it =)
Old 09-29-2015, 01:06 PM
Fire Giant

A spatula that summons gnome-shaped cookies that give temporary Gnome illusion when eaten.
Old 09-29-2015, 02:24 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not unless nilbog is convinced that no one really minded that they were used in the first place. Which from the looks of this thread, people liked the idea of useless novelty items as rewards.

I think the original round-up probably happened after my custom werewolf item (which I made to give a werewolf illusion option without the haste/atk buff) had its effect accidentally overwritten by a kunark mob spell, and the owner exploited the change.
you know perfectly well that how much players "like" something doesn't factor into our decision making. after the effort that went into removing them, and then replacing them with more classic items, not only would i be very shocked to see this, i might even throw a tantrum as i dont appreciate wasting my time. and yes, it was the silver bullet. theres a story there involving me and nilbog, but this isnt the appropriate place for me to discuss it.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Closed Thread