Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2016, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridiculousmoose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought there was a bunch that joined rustle?
I don't even know. I stopped paying attention in May.
Old 10-03-2016, 07:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Omni is all that's left of BDA on P99: discuss.
Out of a pile of shit emerged a guild that was good for the server, and the toxic scumbags are all where they belong now on a bitchy TLP server where they pretend they're ahead of the curve on here but secretly networking to find out tactics to take out mid level content.

Omni are great, they do positive things for the community [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-03-2016, 08:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridiculousmoose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought there was a bunch that joined rustle?
Fuck Rustle. I tried those people out for a little and holy shit. There are literal fucking nazis in that guild. Plus they have dkp which is abhorrent and they willingly team up with Detoxx.

Fuck that.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 10-03-2016, 08:48 AM
Planar Protector

I think I out-damaged you twice and you got super mad about it.
Old 10-03-2016, 09:47 AM
Banned

staff bashing community completely OK
Old 10-03-2016, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Out of a pile of shit emerged a guild that was good for the server, and the toxic scumbags are all where they belong now on a bitchy TLP server where they pretend they're ahead of the curve on here but secretly networking to find out tactics to take out mid level content.

Omni are great, they do positive things for the community [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Built off the backs of other people, but yeah, they're great. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-03-2016, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Built off the backs of other people, but yeah, they're great.
Which is what happens when you have divergent goals and play styles under one very large roof. BDA gave birth to two amazing guilds. You should be proud of them.
Old 10-03-2016, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which is what happens when you have divergent goals and play styles under one very large roof. BDA gave birth to two amazing guilds. You should be proud of them.
Everybody knew what they were signing up for when they joined BDA and even if they didn't the month long app process was more than enough time to figure it out. No matter what you say about Chest, he was always consistent. The divergent goals and play styles didn't come about because of large in-guild factions, only a handful of people instigated those splits and they poached most of their base by promising greener pastures, Omni (Cloki and Gats specifically) going so far as doing it under the table using the BDA batphone (and Swish looks to them for class). Judging by the number of the core players that split and eventually came back to BDA, I doubt those promises were kept.

But this is just another pointless page in P99 history, but it riles up Swish, so something can be salvaged of it.
Old 10-03-2016, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Yup. Cloki dusted off the old batphone list with phone numbers and started cold calling people to recruit folks he thought would be sympathetic to his cause.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-03-2016, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

And FE just happened because of a handful of people too, I suppose. Look. It's not a bad thing that people split from BDA. Your undying grudge against those people is and always has been pretty pathetic though. Joining a guild on P99 isn't like marriage IRL. It's not forever.
Closed Thread