Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

what has happened to Gimps thread? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-31-2017, 12:13 PM
Sarnak

I personally take blame by invoking the name of our lord and savior Chest. That is usually all it takes to successfully derail the living shit out of a thread cause you guys have the bergers.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 01-31-2017, 12:14 PM
Fire Giant

Is phinnegal server paying you to write all these words or are you just doing it because your life is boring?
Old 01-31-2017, 01:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what has happened to Gimps thread? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These Phinny bros are ruthless with their hijacking
Old 01-31-2017, 01:24 PM
Fire Giant

Hi Gimp! Hope you're well!
Old 01-31-2017, 02:53 PM
Aviak

Phinny isn't worth it as the expansions come out way too fast. Plus it's already at PoP, so beginning of the end. I'm looking forward to trying the new progression server Daybreak is talking about releasing this summer though.
Old 01-31-2017, 03:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gafador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Phinny isn't worth it as the expansions come out way too fast. Plus it's already at PoP, so beginning of the end. I'm looking forward to trying the new progression server Daybreak is talking about releasing this summer though.
Do tell.
Old 01-31-2017, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baue1446 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy is full of shit. He is obviously a new member of Phinny. Ive been there since the start and his facts are just fucking retarded. When I say "new" he likely joined at the end/middle of SoV. But whatever. Lets set some things straight.

1st - He says AoS did "shaddy tactics" for AHR. AoS cleared VT to AHR while OGC used known bugs to pull bosses and skip 90% of trash (and they still managed to BARELY beat AoS to AHR by like a few min)

2nd - I know for a fact his guild OGC zoned into an OW AoS emp kill and got half their rifts. This is after AoS owned OGC on that emp kill and they were super salty and plotted the shard theft.

3rd - OGC and AoS both used training and other super shady tactics getting their VT shards when luclin first came out. They both trained and KS'ed legitimate camps. They are both scum bag trainers and hated by 99% of the server.

4th - "OGC doesnt pull VT bosses to zone in" holy fuck this is a pack of lies. Ive seen it so often its funny. This guy is a scum bag trust me

5th - His superior guild raid force of OGC for POP by only doing instances and split VT. Joke. ANYONE clearing VT in phinny has 100+ people in full VT gear. His claim his guilds toons are better geared than the rest of the server is just false. Being fully VT geared on phinny is like saying "Hey I got this anus where I shit out of. Bet none of the rest of the world has one!"
No one cares
Old 01-31-2017, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Ya, 6 months of PoP. So much so fast.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-31-2017, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was sirken that suspended him, and he was definitely pissed about it because sirken didn't even say a word - just DT'd and suspended as everyone was running through 4way from EW

reason given was "training" but basically the entire zone was being trained around at the time, so SirkenLogic(tm) dictates that the most widely-known person in the zone is obviously responsible
From what I recall it wasn't "training" either. It was delaying the pull or....something to do with hesitation. Simply put, he was using the same tactic that Taken was (from my perspective, maybe Rogean or Chest can actually correct me if I'm wrong.

It was something about Taken had the first attempt, but Chest didn't give enough time for them to recover and try again....