Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2020, 11:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Picked this up from a family member today. I might just keep this one as it is and build myself another one with a shorter barrel.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
M&P's are good rifles. Only thing I would recommend would be some better sights.
Old 09-26-2020, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
M&P's are good rifles. Only thing I would recommend would be some better sights.
Thanks. I’m not a fan of the gas block/front site. But I’m thinking I may just keep this rifle how it is and still build a shorter barrled AR more to my liking.
Old 09-27-2020, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Picked this up from a family member today. I might just keep this one as it is and build myself another one with a shorter barrel.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is the one I recommended and own myself, I shoot a lot and it is a very well built gun. Buy a vertical grip before you go putting rounds through it, you'll thank me later.
Old 09-27-2020, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutaan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is the one I recommended and own myself, I shoot a lot and it is a very well built gun. Buy a vertical grip before you go putting rounds through it, you'll thank me later.
It seems pretty solid, hasnt been fired yet, so I cant speak for that. I don't have any .223 ammo and I'm having a hell of a time finding it locally. All the stores I've been to are sold out of common rounds.

I'm really just thinking i might keep this stock except for changing out the sites. It's a nicer brand than I thought I would get, so I am still thinking about buying a PSA ar 15 and monkeying around with that.
Old 09-27-2020, 03:53 PM
Banned

I wouldn't do anything to that gun until you get a good optic set-up and vertical grip, once you put some rounds through that in any respectable timeframe you're going to be able to cook on it. It's the nature of the round.
Old 09-27-2020, 06:22 PM
Banned

you're going to be able to cook on it.

Lol : )
Old 09-28-2020, 02:16 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Get a zpap m70 from zastava USA, they are solid, sorry i see this is old, not sure if you got one yet or not
Old 09-28-2020, 03:13 PM
Banned

I'm a H&K fanboy myself. I love my MR556.

https://youtu.be/4w_cM9LgrHc
Closed Thread