Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2014, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Default The real story behind the Nihilum forced disbanding.

A lot of people have asked, so I will lay out there exactly what happened. I know the most about this because I am the one who talked with the GMs and have the most information.

Around May - Nizzar was banned for RMT. He had been caught selling 1-2 items to Sektors. Derubael wanted to perm ban Nizzar and disband the guild. I talked with Derubael for 2 hours about this. He was hard and fast on this and would not change his mind.

So then I talk to Sirken, he is much more reasonable. He agrees that they ban the account not the person. The only time they perm ban someone from every playing again is if they are running a website like platlord or some other extreme measure. All of Nizzars' accounts would be banned but he would be allowed to play here again and Nihilum would remain. I personally assured Sirken I would make sure it would not happen again. Sirken told me that Nizzar could not lead the guild. I asked what if he was leading raids in TS. He told me that they did not care as long as he was not the GM or an officer in game. We went over many examples of this and it was clear that as long as Nizzar was not GM or an officer in game it was fine. He then brought Derubael into the conversion and explained his decision. Derubael was not happen, but Sirken was head GM.

I was the ONLY person the GMs talked to about this. I am the ONLY one who knew about the conditions set out for us. These are the conditions I relayed to the guild. Not once did a GM EVER say these were not the conditions to me or any Nihilum officer after this point.

Fast forward to last week. Derubael pulls Nizzar aside out of the blue and bans him telling him because he was leading the guild and Niihlum is force disbanded. After a few conversations Derubael tells me that someone(heartbrand) submitted TS recordings of Nizzar leading raids. Derubael used that as evidence to ban/disband the guild and suspend all officers one month. I explain that was not the rules they set out for us. Derubael now says Nizzar could not even led raids in TS and that's why he disbanded Nihilum. I explained to him that #1 that wasn't the rules Sirken gave me. #2 what we do in TS is our business and not his. #3 a 5 minute conversation could have cleared this up, instead no GM wanted to. Derubael does not care, he finally got what he originally wanted.

TLDR: I was the only one who was given the conditions of Nizzars release. We followed those conditions. GMs changed the conditions and disbanded Niihlum without warning.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

The duke will be remembered
Old 08-25-2014, 11:58 AM
Banned

youre not "The Count" plz remove that
Old 08-25-2014, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Tune and Nizzar had it coming RIP
Old 08-25-2014, 12:00 PM
Banned

tldr

tell your pals, thanks for playing
Old 08-25-2014, 12:01 PM
Banned

cant believe i wasted my time reading that, was absolutely no good information
Old 08-25-2014, 12:01 PM
Banned

tlwnr
Old 08-25-2014, 12:03 PM
Banned

like dust in the wind

did not deserve 2 die
Planar Protector

oh btw.. if you want to ask questions about anything related to this I will answer. I dont play here anymore so I will be happy to answer anything.

Actually screw it I will answer anything.

Banned

can i have your aon? i deserve it pal.
Closed Thread