Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2014, 07:51 AM
Sarnak

It sucks but required to do it? What a life...coth ducking for the man. So much sickness in here. Just play the game how you want, and if u get less dragon loot YOU ALREADY WON.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
post fraps up
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2014, 08:25 AM
Planar Protector

LMAO

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 09-16-2014, 08:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've noticed over the past few days certain members of the guild Taken expressing their discontent with the practice of having a Mage tracker and then the said Mage tracker casting the spell Call of the Hero only to duck and interrupt the spell if the raid mob does not spawn. While I applaud your efforts to rid the server of this absurd practice, I remain a bit perplexed as to the source of your objections to this tactic since

YOU ARE THE STUPID DUMB ASS MOTHERFUCKERS THAT STARTED THIS WHOLE SHIT. YOU, TAKEN, DRAGGED THE SHITTY RAID SCENE ON THIS SERVER INTO EVEN MORE OF A SHITTY PLACE WHEN YOU "WON" AN FFA NAGGY BY COTH DUCKING THE LAST HOUR. THEN LAST WEEK YOU WERE COTH DUCKING FUCKING SHITTY ASS TALENDOR 1 HOUR INTO WINDOW.

SO YOU ALL CAN GET FUCKED. YOU ARE ALL SHITTY ASS SCUMBAGS WHO WILL RESORT TO ALL SORTS OF SHITTY BEHAVIOR TO GET MOBS.
Someone in taken fuck your mom or something? You have the worse fucking attitude in the game. I see you ingame and just laugh cause i feel bad for how butthurt you are at Taken. Why don't you worry about your own guild and stop being obsessed with Taken. They must have rejected your app or something when you were level 20 huh. Get over it already.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:34 AM
Planar Protector

Taken held me down and spit in my mouth

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 09-16-2014, 08:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumyums Inmahtumtums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Taken held me down and spit in my mouth
Actually if i remember right from his rant the one day in Kith. Taken beat him out on a Ragefire while he was Fapping to a picture from his Family reunion and thats why he hates them.
Old 09-16-2014, 09:38 AM
Banned

This kind of hatred I love, I agree it's stupid as fuck. I'd rather sock a target where at least there was some interesting conversations involved.
Old 09-16-2014, 10:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually if i remember right from his rant the one day in Kith. Taken beat him out on a Ragefire while he was Fapping to a picture from his Family reunion and thats why he hates them.
Nice try with the deflection from the topic at hand. Mostly I tease Taken game for the lol's.

But for real, you guys always take every tactical measure to its absurd extreme in the pursuit of pixels often times doing away with common courtesies. I distinctly remember back when poop socking on a spawn was a thing you morons would camp 40+ people on innys spawn. You guys are as responsible for the crappy raid scene as TMO because you stoop to their level and then find a way to go lower.

With this coth ducking business, you have ruined any legitimate chance at getting FFA mobs. Assholery begets more assholery and now all the neck beard guilds have to follow suit and we end up being dragged to a place where mages are expected to sit at a spawn and spam coth on a puller sitting at the zone for up to 16 hours. Anything less is just a waste of that tracker and guilds time. It's amazing how we got to that place. And more than a little sad.

And yet, you (Taken) have the gall to start complaining about this practice when you inflicted it on the server. I hope you see how rediculous that all is.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 09-16-2014, 10:53 AM
Banned

Sitting around duck casting for 15 hours for a 1/3 chance for your guild to kill Talendor 3 years into Kunark. Why don't you just kill yourselves?
Old 09-16-2014, 11:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sitting around duck casting for 15 hours for a 1/3 chance for your guild to kill Talendor 3 years into Kunark. Why don't you just kill yourselves?
lmao so true

cant believe i use to sit around and do it, only way i did was high as fuck on drugs its so boring
Closed Thread