Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2015, 11:47 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweettouch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That Xygoz was bullshit,they only got it due to it warping all over and us training EVERY MOB AWAY
Perhaps it was warping all over because you guys were trying to exploit the pathing in order to get a longer pull. Sucks that didn't work out for you guys, though.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:54 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vent chatter about logs have a Taken being the first person there to die (aka initial aggro).
since when does being the first to die from an aoe = initial aggro?
Old 10-05-2015, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eponymous Anonymous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I talk to Eratani pretty frequently. I got home late to the repop party (The Martian was pretty good) and the only thing I heard in BDA vent as I ran to ToV was "Taken trained our coth spot." Now being that I talk to Eratani quite frequently I feel like he might have been livid if we trained Taken. The fact that he wasn't would imply to me that either Taken did it, or no one knew who did it because when you put 120 people in a tiny ass cubby 3 centimeters from pissed off wurms bad things happen.

Y'all cleanly beat us to an early morning statue after we kicked ourselves in the head. You scooped up a Xygoz that went full retard and never left his room during a pull. We beat you to Doze and some other VP targets. We got VS the week that we both went for it. The point I'm making is that no one in BDA is mad when we lose targets. Win some, lose some. Not sure why taken is making some veiled accusation. It's shitty.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eponymous Anonymous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My question is; since when did Taken's pixel lust progress to point where they say "Screw any sort of decency or pride, we want our pixels?"

I heard they were disappointed that they couldn't snipe Rampage's AoW when they wiped at 6%... Unreal, guys. Have you descended that far that you are OK with scavenging other guilds kills? Would you have been proud of that kill and posted on your guild website? Pretty sad state of affairs if you ask me.

These are the same people who brought us great things like CoTH ducking and the destruction of the rotation. Coincidentally, Taken, Asgard, and Forsaken are in the midst of forming Gimpatron 2.0. The irony really never ends, and I love them for that.

So go ahead Taken, you guys keep on getting those pixels by any means necessary, hopefully you'll be satiated.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 10-05-2015, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My question is; since when did Taken's pixel lust progress to point where they say "Screw any sort of decency or pride, we want our pixels?"

I heard they were disappointed that they couldn't snipe Rampage's AoW when they wiped at 6%... Unreal, guys. Have you descended that far that you are OK with scavenging other guilds kills? Would you have been proud of that kill and posted on your guild website? Pretty sad state of affairs if you ask me.

These are the same people who brought us great things like CoTH ducking and the destruction of the rotation. Coincidentally, Taken, Asgard, and Forsaken are in the midst of forming Gimpatron 2.0. The irony really never ends, and I love them for that.

So go ahead Taken, you guys keep on getting those pixels by any means necessary, hopefully you'll be satiated.

I have zero vested interest in this conversation but that's not really fair. Everyone taggs a low raid mob with an idol, etc. BDA did it to a morning wuoshi at 16% and wiped.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:17 PM
Decaying Skeleton

why are both of you quoting my question and neither one of you answering it? I thought it was pretty direct.

Also, not sure where you got that info about sniping AoW at 6% because as far as I remember it wasn't even a thing. Your spies are bad mmkay.

Eratani in private channels is much different than Eratani in diplomatic conversation. Just because he did not express it directly to you does not mean that it didn't happen.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
why are both of you quoting my question and neither one of you answering it? I thought it was pretty direct.

Also, not sure where you got that info about sniping AoW at 6% because as far as I remember it wasn't even a thing. Your spies are bad mmkay.

Eratani in private channels is much different than Eratani in diplomatic conversation. Just because he did not express it directly to you does not mean that it didn't happen.
Also, he generally plays with his friend Mary Jane who helps to keep him calm.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, he generally plays with his friend Mary Jane who helps to keep him calm.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

MJ or not, some times people get angry, sad or simply cry. Also, most women get cramps once a month. Just stating a fact....
Old 10-05-2015, 12:29 PM
Decaying Skeleton

So please answer this question (this one shouldn't be as difficult for you as the previous one): If your pullers did not train the Taken force, why were your pullers corpses in Taken's camp?
Old 10-05-2015, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

You realize that the coth spot we were in is the one BDA always operates out of right? Every single HoT raid at that spot is beaten into our guys. Our coth Mage was chilling for a long period of time with no issue. A taken person was the first guy to die after aggroing a racnar which then aggroed a wurm which finished him off with an AE.

Our logs show its on you. I'd love to have even more conclusive evidence to present but we only have these stupid logs. So you can keep screaming it's BDA's fault, but based on our experience using that spot and the logs it points to Taken.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread