Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2015, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eponymous Anonymous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So please answer this question (this one shouldn't be as difficult for you as the previous one): If your pullers did not train the Taken force, why were your pullers corpses in Taken's camp?
There were no pullers, people were being cothed in, and once everyone is infected I'm sure it's a scramble to find a corner to hide behind and camp out. I'm already tired of this though. I'll let Juevento handle the rest.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There were no pullers, people were being cothed in, and once everyone is infected I'm sure it's a scramble to find a corner to hide behind and camp out. I'm already tired of this though. I'll let Juevento handle the rest.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 10-05-2015, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

These are the same people who brought us great things like CoTH ducking and the destruction of the rotation.
Ha
Old 10-05-2015, 12:40 PM
Decaying Skeleton

The racnar was not a wanderer there. We were chilling in that very spot, without moving for several minutes unmolested. No mob ever even came near us until BDA showed up there. The guy that died first had just been rezzed and was sitting in the corner behind many other people. When you train mobs into a raid with sitting people, those sitting people are going to grab aggro.

You guys do this shit all the time and never own up to any of it. Makes alot of us wonder why we even have rules on this server if nobody is going to follow them. You complained for so long about the need for PetitionQuest, "fraps or it didn't happen", etc., and now you are the main purpetrators of it. Dirty as fuck.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eponymous Anonymous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The racnar was not a wanderer there. We were chilling in that very spot, without moving for several minutes unmolested. No mob ever even came near us until BDA showed up there. The guy that died first had just been rezzed and was sitting in the corner behind many other people. When you train mobs into a raid with sitting people, those sitting people are going to grab aggro.

You guys do this shit all the time and never own up to any of it. Makes alot of us wonder why we even have rules on this server if nobody is going to follow them. You complained for so long about the need for PetitionQuest, "fraps or it didn't happen", etc., and now you are the main purpetrators of it. Dirty as fuck.
We also had people there for several minutes "unmolested" and our coth team died last. They obviously didn't have the first aggro. I'm not saying "fraps or it didn't happen" I'm saying our guys are used to that corner from multiple weekly hot break ins. I'm saying logs point to you. You're evidence is "well BDA was there so it must have been your fault" so to that I'm saying you're full of shit. I think you should have conceded the dragon.
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We also had people there for several minutes "unmolested" and our coth team died last. They obviously didn't have the first aggro. I'm not saying "fraps or it didn't happen" I'm saying our guys are used to that corner from multiple weekly hot break ins. I'm saying logs point to you. You're evidence is "well BDA was there so it must have been your fault" so to that I'm saying you're full of shit. I think you should have conceded the dragon.
Ummm....

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 10-05-2015, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

I am officially promoting Juevento to the rank of "BDA RnF Liaison"

Please see Juevento for any and all RnF matters.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:

Sorry you guys trained yourselves twice (one resulting in a wipe, the other resulting in 3 mobs that undoubtedly slowed you down right before we pulled Dozekar). I'd be pretty annoyed as well if I had a 30 minute head start on him and ended up not even getting an attempt in.

also

Old 10-05-2015, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

That's not a dragon, Juev, its a giant.

@Epo/Ano: Why would we have pullers out and about while we are COHing in? As Chest has already explained, we KNOW that spot. We know where Doze sits. There is ZERO reason for anyone to be wandering around until we are ready to move. We were not ready to move, so we did not move. HOT101, we'll trade that for TRK101 from Asguard.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relbaic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd be pretty annoyed as well if I had a 30 minute head start on him and ended up not even getting an attempt in.
Eg: Statue earlier this week?
Closed Thread