Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2019, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelaboon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did 51-54 in like a week at the entrance to the hole. There’s like 10 and once they’re split it’s suoer easy to hold.
That is a hard camp to break. Is it even possible to break solo at 51?
Old 05-09-2019, 02:02 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Nobles were a really good camp at that level.
Old 05-09-2019, 02:04 PM
Fire Giant

On old classic retail I solo'd the entrance hallway golems / elementals as a magician to 51 I think, which was great due to a specialized nuke that landed every time and the fact that all of the mobs single pulled short of the drop off point beyond the hall. Posts from 2000 on Allakhazam will back this up starting from Doraedin's on down on the last page of post comments.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/z...9&p=5#comments

On P1999 they're improperly spawned too close to each other so you get a fat mess unless you Lull / Mez them. Not classic. In theory a lower 50's necro could break the spawns solo by cheating with some wooly spider nets for instant roots. I'm having a hard time thinking of any other way to pull it off.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:34 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

any undead area. I haven't tried it, but, perhaps the spectral keeper/legionnaires near the Seb entrance?

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHydras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
any undead area. I haven't tried it, but, perhaps the spectral keeper/legionnaires near the Seb entrance?
Too low level and lots of melee, ruins near EJ zline are safe, higher level and most are wizards, which is nice if you fear kite...
Old 05-10-2019, 09:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On old classic retail I solo'd the entrance hallway golems / elementals as a magician to 51 I think, which was great due to a specialized nuke that landed every time and the fact that all of the mobs single pulled short of the drop off point beyond the hall. Posts from 2000 on Allakhazam will back this up starting from Doraedin's on down on the last page of post comments.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/z...9&p=5#comments

On P1999 they're improperly spawned too close to each other so you get a fat mess unless you Lull / Mez them. Not classic. In theory a lower 50's necro could break the spawns solo by cheating with some wooly spider nets for instant roots. I'm having a hard time thinking of any other way to pull it off.
You don't need to blow root net charges if it's just a double pull. Pull by rooting one, FD once the other is close. The rooted one instant blurs because it's on spawn and the other will beeline for you once you stand up. Does not work if you're trying to pull roamers. Only on static spawns.
Old 05-10-2019, 09:44 AM
Banned

Since you're in the area, kill guards in Kelethin.

Almost no competition, about 12p per kill, and you can easily bank there.
Old 05-10-2019, 09:57 AM
Kobold

Default Nobles

High Keep nobles are great if they arent camped. If you have pre-nerf cos, you can float between the 2 nobles and bards easily, no pet and just root/dot them. I think theres another noble upstairs.. can basically do 5 spawn if you wanna be super active. Splurt really makes this easy.
Old 05-10-2019, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Fear kiting in Skyfire along the zone wall between OT and BW. There's a safe spot right near where the lava river disappears into the zone wall. Pull with dispell to get rid of any damage shields.
Old 05-10-2019, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't need to blow root net charges if it's just a double pull. Pull by rooting one, FD once the other is close. The rooted one instant blurs because it's on spawn and the other will beeline for you once you stand up. Does not work if you're trying to pull roamers. Only on static spawns.
I seem to recollect trying to pull the first one to the left and all 6 golems aggroed.